OFFICIAL AUGUST '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
im surprised the foamposites are hitting so quickly. when did they release , early spring? heres hoping theyre arouns tomorrow when i visit , i was actually disappointed i missed them.

who knows , maybe the yellow will hit late fall

What if you bought a shoe, Got the card, then returned the shoe a week later? Would you get to keep the card?

Where is everybody signing up to get these Nike emails? I swear I don't get any, ever.
Chat to a rep
Word. Definitely hit up Nike Chat. I complained I didn't get the F&F e-mail. To make it up to me the rep hit me with a 20% off entire purchase coupon. Expires in January IIRC. Weird thing is I've complained multiple times about not receiving promo emails and things like that and they've taken down my email multiple times. I still don't get anything...

What if you bought a shoe, Got the card, then returned the shoe a week later? Would you get to keep the card?

I did this very thing cuz I got something for someone who didn't want the item. I still had the card and the clerk didn't ask me to return it either. I never used it cuz I didn't want to buy more than I needed, the discount didn't match the benefit for me.

Now would it have worked Id assume so. I doubt Nike system is that sophisticated.

Even with the card you still are required to spend a certain dollar amount to get the discount.

You get $5 off a purchase for doing the survey without spending a certain dollar amount.

SL, CA

30% off on all footwear.
I was able to cop the Air Max Flyknit for $83 (orig $225)
They have a bunch of LunarEpics for men and women for $129 -30%
 btw airmax flyknit are easy to roll ankle and slippery on wet floor.

Well, last time they had the MVP (in the spring during an F&F promotion) I got a $50 card after buying Pro Star Vs and 3peat 8s. I went to return the 8s a couple weeks later and was told they would have to take the card back. I held onto the 8s for a couple more weeks til the Aqua 8s hit that outlet, at which time I used the MVP pass on a pair of them. About an hour later I went back in with those 3peats and was able to return them for the full price I paid for them.

So, as the dude rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 sez, Your Mileage May Vary.

Just a friendly reminder, if you have a Nordstrom Rack in your area make the trip. It doesn't get mentioned in here, but I went last night and saw various PK Tubulars, Tubular X's, Jordan/Nike Training shoes, Infrared and Volt Air Stabs, and a few AM90s all $65 and under. Picked these guys up for $64.97.

Last edited:
I did this very thing cuz I got something for someone who didn't want the item. I still had the card and the clerk didn't ask me to return it either. I never used it cuz I didn't want to buy more than I needed, the discount didn't match the benefit for me.

Now would it have worked Id assume so. I doubt Nike system is that sophisticated.

Even with the card you still are required to spend a certain dollar amount to get the discount.

You get $5 off a purchase for doing the survey without spending a certain dollar amount.

Repped for the LB avatar.

Deer park, ny

20% off hash
30% off clearance apparel
40% jb hoodies/tops

Jordan 1 ko blk/red $99
Jordan 1 blk cement
Air max plus blk/red $79

Vaughan Mills (near Toronto, ON. Canada) has Tech Fleece Hero jacket (FSR) for $109.99. Also a few of the camo TF pants on clearance rack, for I think $99.97 - 30%.

View media item 2132544
Seen a FSR of of orange and black AM plus, for $89.97. 25% off should be applied to that price as well, since it has a red clearance sticker. Phone had no battery to take pics, but I think it's these:
View media item 2132545

Also a couple of black tech fleece crewneck on the clearance rack. I saw XL and XXL. $54.97 - 30%.

These zip ups for I think $100, FSR:

View media item 2132548
All prices are in CAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom