Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I contacted dude about the Dirk jersey. Told him it was indeed customized. He cursed me out to the high heavens :lol:

Last edited:
I contacted dude about the Dirk jersey. Told him it was indeed customized. He cursed me out to the high heavens :lol:

Wow really? Is his asking price high? Guessing it is or else he wouldn't have gotten all bent.

EDIT: just looked at his listing and the rest of his listings. $99 eh...

But he does have a Wade/Bosh set going for $112 at the moment. The Wade is from 2010-11 and has the Finals patch. I asked him if he bought it like that it added it himself. He replied earlier saying he added the patch himself...so not sure why he flipped in you.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that too. After I offered him about $110 shipped because it's customized, he hurled insults and wants about $300 for it.

I've seen that Dirk before - I think it came from that Chuck Vintage sports guy originally. The extra Champion jock tag must have also been added.
That seller blocked for me not acceptig a second chance offer on an item I was outbid on
that made me laugh but damn... some people do that?
laugh.gif

Been a creeper on this site for a while now, just now posting.

Can I get a legit check on some jerseys I just got today on eBay?

Got some blazers stuff today

And finally found a size M blank for a team I really like. Will send to EPS. Debating between wes matthews and batum.

Was hoping these would match up a little better, but they'll do for now I think.

My modest authentic Champion collection...

You need some GH 3s for that jersey.

Definitely off to a good start, nice.

The gold logo Hill made me think of this one I have, a Terry Mills gamer I believe was worn while tying an NBA record. (details below)

The "PISTONS" is sewn on btw.

Unless they issued Mills a new jersey for the last 11 road games (Corky Meinecke memorial band), which seems unlikely, especially considering the use it shows with a small repair at the shoulder seam & wear around the area it was tucked in at, this was the  jersey Mills was wearing when he hit a league record 13th straight 3 pointer. Pretty cool imo.

That splash jersey has real mesh too. Ive seen another one on ebay that was signed by KT and SC and was framed. Maybe its a season ticket holder item?

Just a topic of discussion...what's your top 5 jersey that you are currently searching for?

1. John Starks (Knicks) 90-98, authentic champion.
2. Damon stoudamire (Raptors) 95-96, A. Champion.
3. Dennis Rodman ( Bulls), 95-98, A. Champion.
4. John stockton ( Jazz) , 90-97, A. Champion.
5. Charles Barkley (Rockets), 96-00, A. Champion

Last edited:
Just a topic of discussion...what's your top 5 jersey that you are currently searching for?
I have a solid top 3, no particular order.

86/87-89/90 Sixers Barkley home

06/07-09/10 Celtics Allen home

97/98-98/99 Rockets Barkley home

I need M&N to make the '92 & '93 MJ AS jerseys, especially with the bordeaux 7s & aqua 8s releasing this year. 

Of course I would prefer the Champion versions, but I was trying to keep my picks realistic.lol

A little while ago I saw on the M&N instagram a picture of the 1996 MJ all star Authentic Jersey, any confirmed release date?

1. John Starks (Knicks) 90-98, authentic champion.
2. Damon stoudamire (Raptors) 95-96, A. Champion.
3. Dennis Rodman ( Bulls), 95-98, A. Champion.
4. John stockton ( Jazz) , 90-97, A. Champion.
5. Charles Barkley (Rockets), 96-00, A. Champion

No particular order...

1. Charles Barkley-Phoenix Suns: any color will do, black, purple, or white. Like a damn unicorn...unlike some of you lucky SoB's on here :lol:
2. Alonzo Mourning-Hornets home, Nike Miami Heat black (97-98? I think it was) Mesh or Dri Fit
3. David Robinson-Spurs away, Champion or Nike...currently both are on eBay in my size...just debating
4. Dwyane Wade-Miami Heat Back in Black in MY size...I was told that dazzle material runs awfully small so I would minimum need a 2xl
5. LeBron James-Rev30 Miami Heat White Hot with mesh numbers size XL or 2XL

Back
Top Bottom