Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Right before me and my lady get down to business, i slip on a 92' Marino to get her in the mood.

But actually, I wear bball in the summer for suns-out-guns-out season, otherwise i only wear em at a game (or if it makes sense, like my fantasy football draft this weekend)

Right before me and my lady get down to business, i slip on a 92' Marino to get her in the mood.

But actually, I wear bball in the summer for suns-out-guns-out season, otherwise i only wear em at a game (or if it makes sense, like my fantasy football draft this weekend)

Gotcha. I do Ravens on Ravens game day. Other teams the rest of the weekend or whatever.

^should of added that if im watching a big game with some friends ill have one on. Im not the type that will just wear them for no reason though.

Wear NFL Jerseys in season,game day or fantasy draft. MLB and NBA year round for me/whenever I want. These threads has made me want to get my jersey game up again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey do you guys wear your jerseys? And if you do, only in season?

I kinda feel weird doing the NFL ones during the offseason and I don't wear basketball jerseys so I don't collect them.

Just curious. Love what I see in here tho. I mean, that Shannon Sharpe just kills my soul that I don't have it.
if u don't wear or collect basketball jerseys what are you doing in an NBA Authentic jersey thread

I kinda feel weird doing the NFL ones during the offseason and I don't wear basketball jerseys so I don't collect them.

Just curious. Love what I see in here tho. I mean, that Shannon Sharpe just kills my soul that I don't have it.
if u don't wear or collect basketball jerseys what are you doing in an NBA Authentic jersey thread

doesn't mean i dont like em bruh...

I mostly wear my jerseys when I attend games. Once in a while I'll wear them on vacation if it's during the season

Summer time, I'm always rocking a nba or MLB jersey on the weekend. M-f, suit and tie.
So I wear it during the off-season and season so to speak lol.

I don't do t-shirts under nba jerseys..

Last edited:
Jersey was a blank or a different player and stripped to make the current jersey.

However I just looked at that listing...pretty sure that Kemp is standard issue...Rob?

Last edited:
I assume it's a custom cuz Champion weren't making home jerseys for retail back then.

You know more than I do for sure regarding stuff like that, but all I'll say is that there are or were a few of those screen printed home Kemps on eBay just last week that @rman402 put me on to.

Back
Top Bottom