Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

someone asked about alt kobe jersey?:D

funny fact: early lakers alt game jerseys had numbers with wider outline

also other some nice stuff is coming...

teaser:

guess what's name is on the back:D

get also game issued 96/97 warm up shooting shirt, size... L

extremaly rare

saw a lot authentic and mitchell and ness but not game issue:smile:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111761670882

Can I get some thoughts on this jersey? Never seen it before. The screen print and mesh looks heavy duty, more of an authentic quality. Wasn't sure if Champion made both authentic and replica versions of the the 1992 Dream Team jersey.

Last edited:

Can I get some thoughts on this jersey? Never seen it before. The screen print and mesh looks heavy duty, more of an authentic quality. Wasn't sure if Champion made both authentic and replica versions of the the 1992 Dream Team jersey.
That looks like a legit replica although you are right the mesh and screen print looks higher quality. Maybe they had a few runs because of the popularity. The game issue version has side panels as do both Nike retro authentic versions. There are also tons of hilarious fakes on ebay. 

BTW whats the story behind that Blue 93 All Star Authentic MJ jersey in your collection? Did they sell those at the game? Pretty sick.

Last edited:
That looks like a legit replica although you are right the mesh and screen print looks higher quality. Maybe they had a few runs because of the popularity. The game issue version has side panels as do both Nike retro authentic versions. There are also tons of hilarious fakes on ebay. 

BTW whats the story behind that Blue 93 All Star Authentic MJ jersey in your collection? Did they sell those at the game? Pretty sick.

The ASG was originally a blank I bought off of ebay several years ago and had it customized by EPS

I have this jersey. The only difference is the lack of side panels. but the mesh is like a authentic and the letters and graphics has a heavier weight to it

can anyone help me with buying a jersey? Im about 5'5''-5'6'' weighing about 155 lbs. I wanted to buy this kevin durant jersey but wanted to know if its real and if it would fit we alright

Thanks for any help!

That Durant Seattle jersey doesn't look like anything I've ever seen. Wait until someone with better knowledge comes tho lol

Some new pickups

Guys,
Is this jersey legit? It looks great but 2 neck tags...
The seller says to me it s normal for a asian version. It is made in vietnam he said
Thanks

Did you guys say earlier that the white kemp (of the early 90s screenprint like the green kemp above) didnt make it to retail? Im pretty sure it did. I actually found one at goodwill a few years ago and that makes it seem unlikely that it was customized. Sold it last year bt still curious about it

Back
Top Bottom