Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

definetely jerseys coming from the HK guy : bought the red directly from him for 100USD shipped, very pleased with it. Basically it is a M&N like quality on which these guys had a rawlings patch sewn. Its a real nice jersey, for at least half the price of an overpriced jersey, but yeah its no way worth more than that 100USD to me... But again, quality is perfect for both mesh and heavy screen prints, looks like the real deal

I'm down in Charlotte for a few weeks for work, and hit up the local TJ Maxx's and came up with the below. I'm keeping all 4. The navy blue charlotte jersey will be a Kidd-Gilchrist, the Stripes will probably be a Kemba, and the Milwaukee will be a Giannis for sure as my 2x is too small for my liking... The suns I'm unsure about, and open for ideas! I couldn't believe it when i found the suns sitting on a rack in Charlotte of all places... It was the only one. And all we $16.99

The Concord Mills TJ maxx has more of the Recent Navy Blue Charlotte Jerseys only in 3xl and 4xl

The Marshalls on Metropolitain off of Kings, right near uptown has a bunch of the Navy Blue Charlotte and the white "CATS" jerseys in a whole bunch of sizes.

The milwaukee, stripes, and Suns were only one, and I scooped them quick!
damn!

i would make some player who played that hwc 2 years a go. not sure who, because there wasn't many good players in that squad...

my choice would be gortat, but u r not polish...
Don't know what you're talking about
wink.gif
r u serious?

Hi guys.
I'm new at this so please be nice[emoji]128521[/emoji]
I recently received a Karl Malone jersey and know nothing about it.
I've searched the Internet hi and low with no luck. Hopefully someone here can help. I'll try to post a couple of photos.
If anyone does know about the jersey, would you be able to tell me an approximate value.
Thanks.

You're right dref about numbers; other than that jersey is accurate.
But second tag is the one you can find on issued: you think they've used it even only for retail?

Hi guys.
I'm new at this so please be nice[emoji]128521[/emoji]
I recently received a Karl Malone jersey and know nothing about it.
I've searched the Internet hi and low with no luck. Hopefully someone here can help. I'll try to post a couple of photos.
If anyone does know about the jersey, would you be able to tell me an approximate value.
Thanks.
It is Pro Cut Jersey

You're right dref about numbers; other than that jersey is accurate.
But second tag is the one you can find on issued: you think they've used it even only for retail?
i think so yes since numbers are really off like on replicas

think it was 93-94' season and i remember they made sonics kemp away / suns barkley away / nuggets ellis away / hornets mourning home

@AirXav

wasn't sure! :D thx

that number on malone jersey... damn. it's unusal but champion did very bad job with it...

saw also that mutombo and shaq with commemorative patch

btw. probably that looks mailman's pro cut

that one sold as "game worn" at one of memorablia auction sites...

Last edited:
Only because I am a dumb Aussie.
What do you mean the numbers are off?
And what is a pro cut? Retail pro cut?
Worth something or worthless?

Retail pro cut means it's cut to the players specifications to sell in stores

Numbers are off meaning the fonts for the numbers are incorrect and not what Karl Malone and the Jazz wore

It's worth something, but nothing crazy

Only because I am a dumb Aussie.
What do you mean the numbers are off?
And what is a pro cut? Retail pro cut?
Worth something or worthless?
A pro-cut jersey is made in only one size: The size worn on court by that particular player. They come with an extra bottom tag, which denotes the year and sometimes the extra length.

A retail pro-cut is exactly that... a jersey with pro-cut specifications made for retail sale.

The numbers are "off" because Champion didn't pay enough attention to detail and used the wrong font.

Its dope how they add his first initial to the Jersey just like L. Johnson... I wonder why it was removed in the later years? and is that by request of the players to add that option?

Back
Top Bottom