Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Personally I don't know if there is more than one run of that jersey. But if you don't mind it used. You could find the original for much less. On eBay.

Do you know what year he made the custom jerseys?

The last two paragraphs of the ebay description sound like complete bs... especially the Puma tag stuff
Jason Williams was also a scrawny 6'1 guy. Even if he did like his fit baggy a size 50 seems like it would be a dress on him. Jordan and rodman wore a 46 and they were much bigger.

ya i agree you should make that a sprewell joint since hes known for denying that contract from the wolves and retiring :lol:

Anyone know if they made two production runs of these?

Another example are the home and road 97-98s with the Jerry too low.

It might be a case that the 45 is a run made for Europe. Never the less I just ordered one!

Can someone tell me if the 45 M&N run that originally dropped earlier this year in the US were made in the USA?

Last edited:
Can I please get a legit check?

Anyone know if they made two production runs of these?

Another example are the home and road 97-98s with the Jerry too low.

It might be a case that the 45 is a run made for Europe. Never the less I just ordered one!

Can someone tell me if the 45 M&N run that originally dropped earlier this year in the US were made in the USA?

Nope, made in China

Now That Ron-Ron is home, I'm looking to get my hands on another Lakers Blank, preferrably Yellow or Purple to make into a MWP.

I literally just sent my white one to EPS to be made to a Kobe, but now with Artest coming back I'm second guessing that decision!

Size 4XL if you guys see any out there!

I think they all are wearing their actual jerseys

I had the pic saved. Thought it was cool

I believe Steve Smith is the only one wearing a gamer... The rest are just retail authentics.

Of course Shaq choose the Lakers and not the suns, cavs, Celtics or magics lol..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom