Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I love that Williams Kings jersey!!!!! CLASSIC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

jordan pinstripe is def a fake sorry....iverson looks a little suspect also

please dont assume things if you arent 100% sure.

Those jerseys are both 100000000% legit and authentic. Iverson is an older style Sixers before they have switched to the wide shoulder shiny crap.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

jordan pinstripe is def a fake sorry....iverson looks a little suspect also

please dont assume things if you arent 100% sure.

Those jerseys are both 100000000% legit and authentic. Iverson is an older style Sixers before they have switched to the wide shoulder shiny crap.

I dunno about  the MJ...why'd he remove the champion jock tag?

anyway here's my contribution....just MY MJ Joints
http://niketalk.com/topic/233665?page=1

Originally Posted by DDRnrgONxtc

I was wondering if someone could tell me if this peyton manning jersey is real or fake. I noticed the price was really cheap so it seems to be fake but there are no negative feedback for him so i was wondering if u guys could tell me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...eName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123
Fake.

Just because a person has 100% positive feedback, doesn't mean they sell legitimate products. It means the buyer doesn't know what a legitimate jersey is, and received his fake product.

And that '97 Jordan Pinstripe is real.

I'd like to see SOMEONE, ANYONE, ANYONE! Post pics of an Atlanta Hawks Rasheed Wallace jersey! He only played one game with them!

that jordan pinstripe looks reasl to me i have almost the sam one only difference is mine doesnt have the gold nba logo just the standerd, and they look identical and i still remember buying mine from the strore.i'll post pics of mine later.

Anyone know of a legit website that has MJ jerseys? im lookin for the pinstripe one and any other one. can i get some help?

nice jersey everyone here are mine ........
the usa jersey is the MJ number 9 cant really see it dough and got more but 2 lazy to put the rest
2rfsv0w.jpg

3308xh4.jpg

34xicld.jpg

Do these shorts count???

Got these shorts in today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And they stand true to their name cuz they are DEF a bit short. 93-94 player issued shorts.
pimp.gif

I'm guessing these were Scott Skiles pair lol.

This thread is amazing.....I'd love to start getting my hands on authentic jerseys, but am still short on cash so I have to stick to swingmans 
ohwell.gif

Anyways I need some help in determining whether these swingmans I've been looking at on ebay are legit.  I also posted in the legit check forum and realize this is the AUTHENTIC THREAD, but I figured you guys who visit this thread regularly would be more able to shed some light on a seller......dude's ebay store can be found here--> http://myworld.ebay.com/bestjerseys-store/

If anyone can let me know if his stuff is legit or not please do so.  I was a little skeptical because he is overseas and inexpensive, but was also curious as to whether or not people even bother with fake swingmans.  His feedback profile is good (99%+), but if people who buy his stuff can't tell the difference what good is the rating?  Any help you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated......Thanks in advance NT fam

Originally Posted by abernja

Got these shorts in today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And they stand true to their name cuz they are DEF a bit short. 93-94 player issued shorts.
pimp.gif

These shorts are
pimp.gif
I remember my boy bought a pair of these to match the orlando vii in the pack when he saw the sample pair with the pinstripe. When they changed them up to just the pinstripe on the tongue he was tight. If anyone is selling the blue pair shoot me a pm
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

sup guys,

just won this one for my brother after seeing it with less than 5 minutes left. tried to do some HW on em but couldnt find anything now. Is it legit? I saw a Champion for sale so i was confused on who made it for sure.

I think i remember that the Champion was the first year the stars popped up but then Reebok took over right?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260556938947&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
sorry man, that jersey is FAKE
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom