Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sleeved jerseys (when worn right) show off guns, pecs, shoulders, etc though.

I'll stop there, kind of a pause-ish conversation to have :lol:

True, but cant get a tan in sleeves besides the farmers variety.

Lol ill take it easy with the vain muscle brotalk
i look more thick/solid/tight sleeveless though

well done sir. im really hoping for a good code for the store so i can get this on discount. i guess 10% off is the best deal right now :frown:

So I wear a large in the Rev 30 jerseys. You guys are saying I should get a 2XL in the sleeved ones?

so i filled out my EPS order form and got an automatic email. whats the next step? send the jersey(s) with the order form inside?

so i filled out my EPS order form and got an automatic email. whats the next step? send the jersey(s) with the order form inside?
Yep and dont forget to put the order form in there as well. Then wait forever and you'll get an invoice from them when the jersey is done.

Damn that Kobe is dope and I'm not even a fan of the new jerseys... For $354 I would do it...

Last edited:
I see your sleeves headdetective, & raise you an Away.... [emoji]129299[/emoji]

I thought I'd regret getting the Away but I actually like it more than the sleeved!

Last edited:
I love the black SLEEVELESS Lakers jersey. So damn rich looking.

I don't know what happened to this thread. The first year of sleeves, pretty much everyone in here hated them. Now damn near the whole thread loves them.

For me I hated them in the beginning. But eventually I got into wearing soccer jerseys which led me Into liking (some) NBA sleeves.

I'd have to agree with the black sleeveless. That is one mean jersey.

Back
Top Bottom