Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^^ i saw that auction too, but the '3' on the 30 on the front of the jersey looks weird to me.....

:smh:
Some guy is selling 2015-16 curry authentics on eBay. $750.

funny you mentioned this, i was wondering how people got them? his location is san fran so i am assuming he just went to the stadium. i tried calling them and i always get redirected to the online store. i even left a message with a supervisor at the store and never got a call back. all i want i one damn white jersey hahaha i cant get through.

and 750 is ridiculous. people had the ones with the 3x champs on the back in the 400's range. this one is the new one with the 4x champ tag, but the price is deplorable.

Last edited:
^^ i saw that auction too, but the '3' on the 30 on the front of the jersey looks weird to me.....
to me the jersey looks legit, and I see some people are selling that Lebron navy opening night for 1k.

I guess it's all about the Curry the Hyper. 

How do i go about to EPS to customize this into a Curry??

i looked on their website and they don't have this particular jersey on there so i'm afraid they wont know what to do.

Also, do they alter? This is hella long and i want to get it shortened.

will they use the current version of the numbers and letters on the jerseys this year?

Last edited:
How do i go about to EPS to customize this into a Curry??

i looked on their website and they don't have this particular jersey on there so i'm afraid they wont know what to do.

Also, do they alter? This is hella long and i want to get it shortened.

will they use the current version of the numbers and letters on the jerseys this year?
you have to fill out a custom order form and request mesh. Yes they can shorten that too but you have to put it on the order form. Will be extra

I asked him about a price and condition of a jersey and he told me it was in mint condition, when I found it on ebay, I saw stains all over it. 

what's better than nice jersey?

nice jersey with shorts:smile:

and other pick ups

dream team era game issued shorts

heavy mesh, screen printed

size 40+2+2

very wearable baggy (for that era) shorts

finally get it in collection

and... mitchell&ness mj jersey

as you know i'm not m&n fan

but that jersey is made very accuracy

correct mesh with big holes, nice screen printing,

details looks incredible and jersey is made in usa

they restock that jersey but made in china, bad mesh, bad screen printing and cut was horrible...

too bad they don't make other mj jerseys in usa

as i know they made in the past only the shot and asg'98...

shame on u m&n

that one is definitely worth even 400$

btw.

nice match up:smile:

Last edited:
Last edited:
For the team usa shorts I have only seen the full champion jocktag. Do you know why these have more of a retail washtag? There is the extra length tag but do any retail champion jeseys beside pro cuts have extra length tags?

@AIR JSARG  Why would you want those Cavs Navy if the twill name and number are spaced so far down on the back?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom