Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That White Jordan Illuminati jersey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hi.
Can anyone tell me anything about this jersey?
Supposed to be a Hardwood Classics Mitchell and Ness.
Can't find anything about it anywhere.
Fake or real? Worthless or a must have?
Thanks.
Sorry for the bad photos.

I don't wanna be that guy...but...Jordan is a white guy???? The legitimacy of this jersey should not even remotely be in question lol. But what I can tell you is that Mitchell & Ness does have a small list of things that they NEVER made so you can be aware of what fakes are out there.

"Mitchell & Ness does NOT make Jerseys with multiple players, including (but not limited to):

Quarterbacks of the Century
Runningbacks of the Century
Wide Receivers
Monsters of the Midway
Mitchell & Ness does NOT make Jerseys of the following types:

College jerseys
High School jerseys
Home/Away or "split" style jerseys
Embroidered signature or "stat" jerseys"

damn thats nice! how much do they charge? and do you know if they only do knicks?
$65 with tax. They mainly do Knicks, Rangers and the rest of the NYC area teams. I asked the guy once about rev 30s and he said they do have few teams because the mesh numbers are hard to come by. I guess they get a ton of Knicks numbers and letters because they do the customization for the team

Quote:

many years ago (8/10) saw that jersey but lindsay hunter. also probably a gamer, very cheap (abuot 30$?)

didn't buy it, because it was no extra length so i tought it's just a champion and i wasn't big pistons fan that time (because od 2004 finals:D)

funny thing taht jersey was on polish site like ebay.
Hej, kupiłem kiedyś ten jersey na allegro, to był mój trzeci albo czwarty jersey. Jestem ciekaw skąd on się tam wziął. W polskich lumpeksach można znaleźć  meczówki?! Generalnie odnoszę wrażenie, że 2-3 lata temu na allegro było o wiele więcej autentyków/swingmanów niż obecnie. Na ebayu dzieje się to samo?
Sorry for the low quality, best I could do. At work right now so can't access YouTube

Getty is great to find sports images.
Thank you!!! I was getting sick because I couldn't find pics of this jersey, only Grant Hill's M&N. Pistons played only few games in those jerseys or what?

And I have one more question.

Why prices of authentics in 40 or 44 size are always 3x higher than same jerseys in 48 or 52? I don't get it. 

The white Jordan jersey... I can't stop laughing
laugh.gif

Let go of this gem earlier this week. Thiught id share some pics with you guys. Not very knowledgeable about champion jerseys but from what i have been told its pretty rare.

Wow, that's a sick piece

Back
Top Bottom