Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Weird that nba auctions only puts up the starting five lately. Previous years they'd put up the entire roster almost of each team

Those are team stores, they have in house who sews the jerseys so they make extra blanks the exact way to sell
I know. once they cooperate their online store with Fanatics, we will never see any team store selling the real authentics, online. 

Bucks store used to sell the mesh numbers jerseys online directly and now we can only see swingmans on the new Fanatics managed online shop.

Lesser known usually go for $250-$350. You can wait till last day to bid and be able to get someone. Especially if they are wearing 2xl+

how quick is their bidding though? is it like ebay where i can bid last second, or do i have to bid and have it approved or something? i see a lot of unknowns staying put at 250

Idk but im hoping sixers come up soon and I can scoop the okafor lol

bruh u do that lol ....just let me get the mcconnell or canaan

how quick is their bidding though? is it like ebay where i can bid last second, or do i have to bid and have it approved or something? i see a lot of unknowns staying put at 250
bruh u do that lol ....just let me get the mcconnell or canaan

Yessir. If okafor goes for some crazy stuff i might try for nik or tj but canaan all urs. **** ill take anyone if i can get for under 5 bills.

We need that win man, heartbreaker last night

Yessir. If okafor goes for some crazy stuff i might try for nik or tj but canaan all urs. **** ill take anyone if i can get for under 5 bills.

We need that win man, heartbreaker last night

whole season's been a mess lol ...the close losses really hurt though man sigh .. especially losing to wiggins of all people

thanks guys for the info btw

how easy is it to win some of the lesser known players on nba auction?
I got a Sefolosha Hawks (issued, not worn) last year for either $200 or $220 (trying to find the papers), I don't recall anyone bidding on it except maybe for one bid.  It'll probably become easier later in the season because they'll be a few people that stop checking or get what they're after at the start of the season.

Last edited:
that KG
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

welcome 

It won't even let me create an account or get the password to my sold account

Oh well

Back
Top Bottom