Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

He's referring to a store that sell authentics

Just like stores in the USA sell jerseys but replica and authentic

Sir...
Legit check please...please see that jersey to slim..that size 44

Thx before

Mitchell and Ness is an independent subsidiary owned by Adidas. M&N has the exclusive rights to produce the retail authentic version of HWCs or whatever crap their churn out in China. That is why no team store offers it for sale but they are allowed to sell Stretch, special editions, etc as long as it doesnt have the hardwood classics tag. Confirmed by both adidas and a head of team merchandising. 

So the Bulls and Hornets stores selling MJ M&Ns are the exceptions to the rule?

Anyone know what the black line of tape is on jerseys the last couple days? Its across the right shoulder. Sixers have them on now, the celtics had them last night as well

Last edited:
So I've seen some posts in here and EBay of the new style (+0, champ logo) Curry jersey. I'm sure they are sold out everywhere but where were they even sold? Warriors Team Store? Been looking for one for a couple years.

So I've seen some posts in here and EBay of the new style (+0, champ logo) Curry jersey. I'm sure they are sold out everywhere but where were they even sold? Warriors Team Store? Been looking for one for a couple years.
gotta be the team store.

I know his feedback 100% but you can't trust everything you think he's legit?I want a couple of the M&N jerseys but the price to good to be true

I know his feedback 100% but you can't trust everything you think he's legit?I want a couple of the M&N jerseys but the price to good to be true
legit.

unfortunately, he bought some rare jersey i really wanted and relist for mountain of money...

ness prices are low because in the past were few solid sales on m&n

100/150 for jersey. some guys bought ton of jerseys for their collections...

some for resell.

Back
Top Bottom