Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Do we have an official release time on nba.com for the All Star Jersey ?? Got a feelin this is gonna sell out quick

edit: nevermind gonna be 9am eastern 

NBA Store ‏@NBASTORE  5h5 hours ago

@OBEYLADI Thank you for reaching out to us. This jersey will be released at 9 AM on January 15, 2016.

i saw 6am EST on M&N iG

restock on m&n sixers rookie iverson, ray allen big buck, vince carter raptors, steve smith hawks and a few others

powder blue lakers kobe may be new too

Last edited:
I need a Porzingis Home Jersey.  Or the Hardwood Classic Nights.  NBA store only has Porzingis Away Swingman and I was wonderingif it's just hard af to find right now? I see cheap versions when I did a Google search but I don't want to risk getting a china fake swingman. Real deal for $100 or bust.

Last edited:
I know I've seen it here a few times but, what's the name of the site that adds numbers and names to authentic blanks?

The 91 ASG is limited to 100 pieces on NBAstore.eu

Copped with 15% as soon as it went live earlier today, can't wait to receive it!

Looking forward to reading people's criticisms regarding the accuracy too of course! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom