Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

less than 100 off ebay

1.19.16 - No Jordan for me, although it's pretty damn sweet. Big haul today.

[emoji]127859[/emoji][emoji]127859[/emoji][emoji]127859[/emoji][emoji]127859[/emoji][emoji]127859[/emoji][emoji]127859[/emoji]

Repped son got damn

Also when did they have a blue sleeved jersey?

1.19.16 - No Jordan for me, although it's pretty damn sweet. Big haul today.

[emoji]127859[/emoji][emoji]127859[/emoji][emoji]127859[/emoji][emoji]127859[/emoji][emoji]127859[/emoji][emoji]127859[/emoji]
jesus! 

i would be more than happy with just one of those. 
laugh.gif

Repped son got damn

Also when did they have a blue sleeved jersey?
i think they've never worn those on court.

what season did they wear champion with jerry logoman placed on the top of the shoulder?

was that champion's inaugural 1990/91?

i've been searching for both magic's and mj's game worn jerseys and ingame pics from 1990/91, trying to find a clue.

but it has proved that all those jerseys have logoman placed at "normal" position, lower on the left shoulder!

i'm confused now... what are these two then actually? re-tagged sand knit or what?  

Last edited:
[quote name="Bench warmer"]

what season did they wear champion with jerry logoman placed on the top of the shoulder?
was that champion's inaugural 1990/91?

i've been searching for both magic's and mj's game worn jerseys and ingame pics from 1990/91, trying to find a clue.
but it has proved that all those jerseys have logoman placed at "normal" position, lower on the left shoulder!
i'm confused now... what are these two then actually? re-tagged sand knit or what?  
[/quote]

Those are the first run of champion retail authentics. Jerry logo was higher up on the shoulder. Gamers from that era didn't have the logo that high.

Last edited:
big thanks sir.
they were retailed only in 1990/91, not longer?
Off the top of my head, not sure; I have to look into it more to pinpoint exact date. High logo champions started somewhere around 1990 and then chanpion started producing authentics with a "normal" positioned jerry logo at some point in the early 90's

Off the top of my head, not sure; I have to look into it more to pinpoint exact date. High logo champions started somewhere around 1990 and then chanpion started producing authentics with a "normal" positioned jerry logo at some point in the early 90's
i see.

i would like to ask you something else regarding this if you don't mind.

found another version of this mj sublimated i posted above. it has the logoman placed at the "right" place.

but as you can see, sublimation is different, somehow stiffer. mesh holes under the numbers & letters are covered with material while on the first one they're clearly visible.

thus i wonder if they were producing this sublimated mj for more than one season?

Last edited:
I think M&N stuff should be ok in this thread.

But please stop quoting someone's long stream of photos over and over. Just remove the photos if you wanna give props.

i see.

i would like to ask you something else regarding this if you don't mind.

i've found another version of this mj sublimated i posted above. it has the logoman placed at the "right" place.

but as you can see, sublimation is different, somehow stiffer. mesh holes under the numbers & letters are covered with material while on the first one they're clearly visible.

thus i wonder if they were producing this sublimated mj for more than one season?
Bulls wore them in 91-92 as well, so maybe the one with the lowered NBA logo is from that year.

Also, the correct term is screenprinted. Sublimation is when the fabric is dyed like on all the crazy mid-90's uniforms (raptors dino, pistons horse, etc)

Just visited the hornets team shop. They pretty much had an fsr in every Jordan Jersey out now. Other than that 85 all star mn

@benchwarmer23  Based on my experiences collecting, yes I think you are right. When I get home I'll post a more detailed response. 
thanks.

i've just found one more version of that mj's.

this one has embroidered jerry logoman with white border.

@PurpleMamba  @ROBPZEE612  thank you both. and sorry for the wrong term used.

according to what all of you have said so far, they must have been producing those mj's for more than one season. i also saw pippen in the same style.

it would be perfect if anyone could clear up what season each of these three originates from. hope that @LikeABoss2  will help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom