Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

hope u enjoy ur 1991 m&n all star jordan authentics
as much as i enjoy mine 93 pro cut:D newest addition
now i can die. to bad without 2nd tag but that's almost impossible to get...
year a go just sold magic m&n, didn't expect will get that holy grail so fast...

Wow. Nice pick up. Looks amazing.

Hopefully M&N releases this one too down the line so that both "purists" and those who tolerate M&N can be satisfied.

year a go just sold magic m&n, didn't expect will get that holy grail so fast...
Where did you find the size 46 champion tag to sew on? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jordan-All-Star-Game-1993-Size-46-3-Champion-USA-/151952752467

I also hope the plus extra length tags were not sewn in from other jerseys. His white one looks even more like a custom. Sorry I've been on another jersey thread for a while and many of those jerseys have been blown up in the past as fakes. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-Jers...2-Rare-Size-46-3-Pro-Cut-Issued-/151869452139

Champion tag sewn on a custom from nbajerseysyl1906. check the completed listings. 

Hold up, so the Blue 93 ain't even the genuine article so to speak?!
depends what u consider as a custom

it's not full custom.

jersey is original champion asg pro cut the same as players wore on court

probalby jersey was recustomized as mj jersey and was without size tag

that's what i bought and don't plan to complain:smile:

saw few pro cuts in last few years without 2nd tag in different procut sizes

was affraid it's full custom (different mesh, jersey cut)

but right now i can say with 100% sure it's legit champion pro cut:smile:

If you list it as a "original champion Jordan pro cut" instead of a "customized" all star jersey when you resell it on ebay, then all the jersey heads in this thread may feel it's unfair a little bit. But if you plan to keep it for good, who the hell cares about whether it is a original piece or not? as long as youself enjoy it. 

Where did you find the size 46 champion tag to sew on? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jordan-All-Star-Game-1993-Size-46-3-Champion-USA-/151952752467

I also hope the plus extra length tags were not sewn in from other jerseys. His white one looks even more like a custom. Sorry I've been on another jersey thread for a while and many of those jerseys have been blown up in the past as fakes. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-Jers...2-Rare-Size-46-3-Pro-Cut-Issued-/151869452139
from my vancouver grizzlies shorts:smile: 46+2+2

bought it month or 2 ago.

don't need size tag on shorts, it's inside.

i think even that white one was original champion pro cut. everything looks correct, i'm angry didn't find it earlier...

but it was probably also customizated. there's was no that information in description as blue one

i'm not a tailor but inside tags are probalby impossible to sew in...unless u r manufacture full new jersey,

i know there are some guys could do that, and was affraid it could be full custom jersey, fortunately it's made by champion

If you list it as a "original champion Jordan pro cut" instead of a "customized" all star jersey when you resell it on ebay, then all the jersey heads in this thread may feel it's unfair a little bit. But if you plan to keep it for good, who the hell cares about whether it is a original piece or not? as long as youself enjoy it. 
made my short wishlist some time ago.
only jordan, mwp/artest and kobe.

don't plan to sell it. 1993 it was my 1st asg. recorded it on vhs, watched it many times. that jersey brings me  lot of positive memories.

definitely will keep it. took a risk when pull the trigger because it wasn't cheap, but love it. eps (probably) didn't make 100% correct numbers, probably will ship it to them to make some adjustments, but definitely it will stay in my collection as other jordan pro cut. right now home bulls is missing but that will change very soon:smile:

good discussion.

wish if i have an extra grand or two to spend on jerseys each month... 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Thing is, that seller prob got the blank procut and customized it for less than $150 total.

Pretty sure the seller is a poster here.

Damn I'm having a Wee-Bey moment right now. Makes me never want to collect procuts with people taking blanks, sewing tags, and then passing them off as a game issued jersey.

Last edited:
Speaking of customized.  Wondering about the old school Rawlings Jordan Rookie.  I know they produced the jerseys during that season but did they ever sell pro-cuts or authentics?  

Anybody knows if there is 2015 all star game authentic jersey? Or they just released swingman and replica? Seems 2015 Xmas jersey was the same, no authentic? 2016 all star remain the same? Or there is authentic jersey I don't know? Anyone knows pls update me. Thx

Anybody knows if there is 2015 all star game authentic jersey? Or they just released swingman and replica? Seems 2015 Xmas jersey was the same, no authentic? 2016 all star remain the same? Or there is authentic jersey I don't know? Anyone knows pls update me. Thx
Come on dawg we all know adidas 
laugh.gif
 hell nah they didn't make any

Thing is, that seller prob got the blank procut and customized it for less than $150 total.

Pretty sure the seller is a poster here.

Damn I'm having a Wee-Bey moment right now. Makes me never want to collect procuts with people taking blanks, sewing tags, and then passing them off as a game issued jersey.
that pro cut is very rare. not sure but in early 90's asg pro cuts weren't on sale.

saw only few jerseys like that in last 10 years

i counted with the fact jersey could be recustomized and it's not MJ game issued (GI were with additional tag with player name, there's maybe 2/3 that jerseys?)

probably seller make some money on it,

but still, i'm in

to keep fire in this thread (srry forthe quality)

The Cavs and warriors team store sold the limited pro cut s with the special box for Lebron and Steph. The NBA store sold authentic customized jerseys for Steph, Lebron, Carmelo and Kobe. However, they were off. You will also see a few sellers with "pro cut" style authentics on eBay. I'm guessing they have some type of connect. I bought my wall all star from buyitnow143 as mentioned above. He seems to have the most reasonable prices of all the sellers out there. I'm guessing at some point, pro cuts for the 2015 Christmas jerseys will be popping from some of these sellers. They probably aren't going to be cheap.

that pro cut is very rare. not sure but in early 90's asg pro cuts weren't on sale.
saw only few jerseys like that in last 10 years
i counted with the fact jersey could be recustomized and it's not MJ game issued (GI were with additional tag with player name, there's maybe 2/3 that jerseys?)
probably seller make some money on it,
but still, i'm in

Cool jersey though! To somewhat piggyback off your convo. Did they ever sell the 96-97 Jordan ASG pro cut? I feel like I have seen those pop up more often years ago. There recently was a signed UDA version that was up for like $15k. The COA said that it was not a limited item, so thought it might have been more accessible back then.

Back
Top Bottom