Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Tim Hardaway was the man with the killer crossover.

It's crazy no one has been killing it his crossover since :smh:

Hardaway had the Utep two step/Killer cross-over.

A.I. made moves that have no name, but damn sure worked LOL

Have they released authentics of The City Warriors jerseys? I don't even see any on eBay for exorbitant prices. The M&N throwback is one of the nicest jerseys ever imo. I remember the trolley around the number being stitched. Like a heavy stitched fabric too. Too bad I was in highschool and didn't have $300+ to drop on throwbacks then.

*not my pics

No they haven't

Trust me if they did I would try and cop. Round neck plus classic style

This a rev30 or swingman? Haven't purchased a jersey in a long long time. Thanks for the info

still holding out hope on the city jerseys being released only because the cavs made their throwbacks available... not really a good reason but let me dream

Last edited:
No they haven't

Trust me if they did I would try and cop. Round neck plus classic style

I wonder how the current ones are, haven't been able to get a good enough look. I doubt the trolley is stitched right. Probably some lightweight modern screen print material.

I wonder how the current ones are, haven't been able to get a good enough look. I doubt the trolley is stitched right. Probably some lightweight modern screen print material.
I think the trolley is actually all stitched. Even the front gold circle is all twill so it def looks heavier than most rev30 designs. 

I heard the city yellow jersey authentic curry was actually sold at the warriors team store beginning of the season? Some guy on reddit was able to get one?

Find that hard to believe, def would have seen one on eBay or at least talked about in here

Back
Top Bottom