Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^ I was just gonna say the same thing.

Oh, and erase the photos if you're gonna quote a big photo album

Last edited:
Yeah but ad jerseys won't be sold via retail. Only Team Stores will have the option to sell them with ads (for now).

Last edited:
Yeah but ad jerseys won't be sold via retail. Only Team Stores will have the option to sell them with ads (for now).

I mentioned that a few times and dudes still ignore and get upset thinking authentics and stuff will come with ads when they won't

sneakerfiles is saying Hornets jerseys will have the Jumpman on them.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/jordan-logo-charlotte-hornets-jersey/

Edit: Here's a pickup too. It was a made in the US M&N blank that was completely customized. The only thing original is the jersey itself.

86/87 - 90/91 style Barkley. I am impressed with the accuracy.

@DHD28  @RELISH  Thanks. I have black alternate in this style, same size, I'd like to have customized into another Augmon.

Last edited:
Fellas, I just got a blank - black, sleeved wolves authentic. i want to get some mesh numbers/name added. I've seen a multitude of info posted on here as I've watched/occasionally posted in here, but I'm hoping someone can steer me to the consensus best option?

it'd be greatly appreciated...

Numbers look bad, twill wise

And no legit tag is blank like that

Someone else can chime in

The 4 on the jock tag is off. The inner triangle should be longer horizontally than vertically (stretched horizontally).

The one you posted has an isosceles right triangle.
Originally Posted by Jerseyhead823  

It's fake. The stichings around the numbers are off. And the neck tag is a dead giveaway. It should look like this: 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authentic-Michael-Jordan-Washington-Bullets-Nike-NBA-Jersey-Size-48-XL-/252310483107?hash=item3abee070a3:g:KcMAAOSwYlJW2i1s
Tag is off notice the words under Nike team. The 4 is off. Also spacing on the nba logo.
tnx fellas. for some reason i thought that jocktag is good. 
grin.gif

The jock tag and nba logo also look off on the one hardwoodflames is selling
mean.gif
correct. not only those but twill as well. same as one i posted.

---

btw, do you remember a member posting lc for nash white suns champion 48 with weird logoman?

well, it seems that our beloved hardwoodfames (rtrjerseys) unveiled himself here on the board. 
happy.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authent...679326?hash=item3d17a4c4de:g:txkAAOSwYmZXEZYz

---

need an advice regarding cleaning yellowing of armholes and collar pipping of champion joints. i have a few that are actually brand new but piping has yellowed with age.

anything besides dry cleaning?

i wonder if regular hand washing would make it gone? don't think so... :/

Last edited:

tnx fellas. for some reason i thought that jocktag is good. 
grin.gif

correct. not only those but twill as well. same as one i posted.

---

btw, do you remember a member posting lc for nash white suns champion 48 with weird logoman?

well, it seems that our beloved hardwoodfames (rtrjerseys) unveiled himself here on the board. 
happy.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authent...679326?hash=item3d17a4c4de:g:txkAAOSwYmZXEZYz

---

need an advice regarding cleaning yellowing of armholes and collar pipping of champion joints. i have a few that are actually brand new but piping has yellowed with age.

anything besides dry cleaning?

i wonder if regular hand washing would make it gone? don't think so... :/
@ROBPZEE612  @eyanks  That Nash is definitely legit right? Someone mentioned that champion made some authentics without a logoman and this probably just had a generic one off ebay or patch collection sewn on? I think it was the same deal with that legit Heat nike authentic Zo. 

So I got tickets to the Dubs/Rockets Game 1 today, and although I was really excited for the game, I was equally excited to go to the Warriors Team Store at Oracle and see what Authentics they had. I was looking for the 4X tag, white home Curry, mainly because I wanted the jersey he wore when he broke the NBA record with 73 wins. Also, with the news that starting soon, the NBA was going to put advertisements on the jerseys, I wanted a clean Curry jersey before all the Subway/Fed Ex Dubs jerseys came out...

I was really disappointed that they only had the 3X jerseys from last year in the home white at Oracle (they had plenty of them though) and the blue road in the 4X (but I already have that one from the NBA Store Europe). I was about to exit the store and walk to my seats, when out in the corner of my eye, I see some Chinese New Year jerseys, and Saturday Slate jerseys....OF THE AUTHENTIC VARIETY!! I couldn't believe my eyes. Never thought I'd see these available to the public.

I picked up the Slate...the only disappointment is that they have twill numbers (but the front logo is mesh...go figure). Can't be too disappointed though at this beauty! They had a ton of both the Chinese New Year and the Slate. $350 a pop....
eek.gif

Now let's just hope this guy's ankle is okay after today....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom