Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Weak reason to quit something :smh: , especially something you seem to enjoy.

this. there is a hustler for every hobby. just ignore them and buy from somewhere else.

Gotta jump on this as well. Any of us who've been into kicks for a minute, know this, and continue anyway. And I think we can agree that the sneaker climate has changed, for the better. No reason to think jersey's can't enjoy the same. But I still find good deals and people who are willing to look out. Maximus hooked me up on that Pro Cut Bron, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Just keep plugging champ.

this. there is a hustler for every hobby. just ignore them and buy from somewhere else.

Gotta jump on this as well. Any of us who've been into kicks for a minute, know this, and continue anyway. And I think we can agree that the sneaker climate has changed, for the better. No reason to think jersey's can't enjoy the same. But I still find good deals and people who are willing to look out. Maximus hooked me up on that Pro Cut Bron, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Just keep plugging champ.

Both well said.

Both well said.

you have been disappointing me with the lack of short pickups after we had the pep talk about how its your time to shine with your authentic shorts game :lol:

you have been disappointing me with the lack of short pickups after we had the pep talk about how its your time to shine with your authentic shorts game :lol:

:lol:

I had to get a few things out of the way before the onslaught begins lol

You'll see before the summer :pimp:

summer time :evil:

that means i have a couple more months to pad my lead. gotta find me some bulls pinstripes

I used to be obsessed with authentic shorts

Stopped caring after people were finding authentics for $20 and I had to pay near retail

Glad I could hook you up man!

My latest pick ups

Oh, okay. Yes, I live in California. Can anyone who bought a authentic jersey from nbastore.eu after the new duty rule confirm they didn't get a customs bill? I also looked at dutycalculator.com and the total duty cost came to $1, which is peanuts. But still, I would like a confirmation from someone who bought an authentic jersey from this store recently to state whether this rule has successfully taken place.

Thanks!

I got mine for $253 + $27 in customs before this new rule. I know that the mesh EPS numbers are a little off. Mesh is $85. Strips take 8-10 weeks. Please read more about strips at http://exclusivepro.com/products/65/stripping_and_customizing/

I got mine for $253 + $27 in customs before this new rule. I know that the mesh EPS numbers are a little off. Mesh is $85. Strips take 8-10 weeks. Please read more about strips at http://exclusivepro.com/products/65/stripping_and_customizing/
yeah, i understand the pain in paying customs. i want to avoid eps (slightly inaccurate mesh numbers) and maintain a collection of 100% authentic jerseys. the thing is if you are spending +$100 of dollars, you want to make sure you spend on the original thing. without customs & duty, the difference between eps and 100% authentic james jersey is ~$70. in my opinion, paying extra is worth it for now and the long run.

edit: for the eps route, an ebay seller is asking me to pay $110 for a medium wine color cavaliers jersey (originally $150). customization will cost another $85 if i do it with a person in Phoenix (she officially does jerseys for the Suns). basically the total cost will come to $200 including shipping.

Last edited:
it's frustrating trying to "fight" with all of them. they've killed all the joy.

where else to buy from? they are everywhere. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
hi guys! first off, i'd like to say thanks for all the help the community has been giving back to those with questions! keep up the good work!

anyways, right now i'm deciding between doing a custom eps work of a medium blank wine color cavaliers jersey with lebron's name and number or a 100% authentic lebron jersey from the nbastore.eu. the thing holding me back from buying the 100% authentic is the duty cost. i remember one of the forum members saying duty costs are basically gone after the new rule that took place. however, i contacted dhl and they said duty cost can go up to 32% of item cost (jersey costs $255 after coupon). Worst case scenario, the total jersey cost will go up to $350 (including shipping). But with the custom eps route, i probably can get all the costs below $200. i agree there is a time factor, but I know a person in Phoenix who can get the mesh numbers within 2 months from eps, which is ok.

What I'm trying to aim for is the best decision for now and the long run. If I have to sell a jersey for any reason, I want to get the best bang for the buck while getting the best quality. Reselling a 100% authentic lebron jersey for a profit seems more difficult than a custom eps.

If there is anything wrong with my understanding of this situation and the costs involved, please let me know! I'm very open to suggestions. 

Thanks in advance!

I had a wine jersey donevat exclusive pros..came out stellar.. Mesh #'s & all.

Didn't know you still copped jerseys especially the current ones

My cut off point is right when they moved da jerry West logo to da back.

Last jerseys i copped were a alt red nets blank i turned into brook lopez & a wine cavs jersey i turned into lebron james..both with da NBA logo in da front.

How is the Bron? Contemplating getting that, but full retail for twill numbers... :smh:

It's not too bad, still fits pretty comfortable. I hate since they aren't mesh numbers they still tried to replicate it by putting something like a screen print on the numbers to resemble it. Should have just made it mesh in the first place.

@badboys2 purplemamba purplemamba and other Nike jersey guru.

I know the dri-fit authentic jerseys, the triangle inside the 4 that is an scalene triangle it's a fake. If it's an isosceles, it's real. I remember there was a photo of it somewhere in this thread... But what about the older Nike before the dri-fit such as this:

@badboys2 @PurpleMamba and other Nike jersey guru.

I know the dri-fit authentic jerseys, the triangle inside the 4 that is an scalene triangle it's a fake. If it's an isosceles, it's real. I remember there was a photo of it somewhere in this thread... But what about the older Nike before the dri-fit such as this:

Actually, both 90's and 2000's have a scalene triangle. Difference is in which side is the longest.

Isosceles = bad

90's: Longer vertically.

2000's: Longer horizontally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom