Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I can help but wonder what the person that bid and won the Mardi Gras jersey of the player that died recently.

I'd give to the family or something I dunno.

I can help but wonder what the person that bid and won the Mardi Gras jersey of the player that died recently.

I'd give to the family or something I dunno.

I'm sure he had one or two in his position. To most it's a big deal to make it to the league

Hi guys need to legit check on this one...

The shoulder / armpit cut looks off to me...

I don't think I've ever seen a fake with the union labor tag on it. Lebron is most likely legit

Hi guys need to legit check on this one...

The shoulder / armpit cut looks off to me...
A decent reproduction but definitely looks fake. LeBron rookie almost always is size 50 and has a size tag that says 2LB on it and never SIZE. Inside tags look reversed. I'm sure up close pics of stitching will show its off as well. 

Last edited:
Random, but has anyone tried removing the nba logo on the front of an adidas authentic? Ordered a few Finals patches, didn't want to have an NBA logo on shoulder and back collar.

What do you guys think about this jersey?

i don't know what to make of it- wish it had tags....

Last edited:
not sure if its an mdiddy custom, or another company. i haven't seen anyone who could accurately replicate the gold logo

Last edited:
this saga of custom jerseys getting called "authentic" is really grinding my gears

Last edited:
The jersey in question was "created from scratch" and not made from a blank procut. So I'm definitely disagreeing with you on this one.

But I'm not going to rehash the "customize a blank procut = legit" argument. If anything, I should be happy people are willing to shell out 3-4 figures on on these customs....makes the market less cut-throat for the jerseys that fit my definition of "authentic".

The jersey in question was "created from scratch" and not made from a blank procut. So I'm definitely disagreeing with you on this one.

But I'm not going to rehash the "customize a blank procut = legit" argument. If anything, I should be happy people are willing to shell out 3-4 figures on on these customs....makes the market less cut-throat for the jerseys that fit my definition of "authentic".
Correct. That jersey is not authentic because its a custom but at least he honestly states it in the description later. Now our buddy www.ebay.com/usr/rafiq1919 aka niewiadomski51 who alters genuine game jersey sizes and replaces tags is dishonest. Funny we haven't heard back from him. 

Ordered the new Pippen jersey from Mitchell and Ness. It should be here today. I'll post some pictures when it arrives.

Correct. That jersey is not authentic because its a custom but at least he honestly states it in the description later. Now our buddy www.ebay.com/usr/rafiq1919 aka niewiadomski51 who alters genuine game jersey sizes and replaces tags is dishonest. Funny we haven't heard back from him. 
i'm here bro but will not waiste my time 4 u.
u really think i have some tags factory? if i sold 2 the same jerseys in different sizes in short period of time, that means that i swithed size tags?

especially that 1 jersey was in poland, 2nd in us...

broooooo....

let's go back to topic

latest additions

another ones are coming. funny thing, left shoulder is thinner than right in kings jersey...

Are you guys talking about the warriros jersey i posted?
That one was "made from scratch"... it's not an authentic Champion jersey. However, it isn't fake (No champion tags).

Its value depends on whatever the buyer is willing to pay.

Back
Top Bottom