Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Im just looking for an irving usa authentic
authentics are a pain in the *** to get since fanatics took over. Only player which they sold so far was kd and that sold out right now. I'd like an irving too, but under retail if possible

The Aquas 8's were my first pair of Jordan's (93). Had the teal and purple Johnson jersey when I was a kid. It's dope this one is from the 92-93 season. I feel like I'm 10 years old all over again. #re-living childhood

The Aquas 8's were my first pair of Jordan's (93). Had the teal and purple Johnson jersey when I was a kid. It's dope this one is from the 92-93 season. I feel like I'm 10 years old all over again. #re-living childhood
Might unds the aqua with the LJ jersey too lol

all Dwyane Wade merchandise will be sold for $13.00 at all The Miami HEAT Store locations while supplies last tomorrow

all Dwyane Wade merchandise will be sold for $13.00 at all The Miami HEAT Store locations while supplies last tomorrow
whoever is in Miami about to luck up on authentics :lol:
At 13 a pop I wouldn't even sell em now, one day they gonna be hwc

Here is a prime example below why I rather be a 'tourist'.  Splurge $1800 total on 3 authentic mesh or $240 on swingman via ebay FullMoonJerseys and Fanatics.  I don't know about others.  I rather be a tourist and take my girl out to a high end steak house.  And still have $$ to buy FB stock.  FTW 
eek.gif
that was not my point. i fully understand you. neither would i ever pay $300 for retail authentic (mesh or not). 

but saying you pay $80 per swingman while there are authentics for around $100 or less... not rev30 or course. but i don't care for them anyway. 
laugh.gif

No way I'd be caught dead in them swingman/replica joints :lol:

Only replicas I respect are the old champions and the jersey era nike swingman.

I'm good on everything that came after :x

whoever is in Miami about to luck up on authentics
laugh.gif

At 13 a pop I wouldn't even sell em now, one day they gonna be hwc
from a business standpoint, i guess they need to get rid of inventory and crunch #s through a sale.  perhaps a nicer PR if all proceeds go to charity.

I completely agree that the wade heat jerseys will be HWC.  great time to stock up on them.

It was online too heat team store. The authentic wade sold out quick. I wish I could have picked one up that cheap.

Also tried one of the authentics in there, joints run long and a little snug. The material is real soft though so that's good. And yea the letters are slightly annoying

Back
Top Bottom