Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

It was online too heat team store. The authentic wade sold out quick. I wish I could have picked one up that cheap.

Thought it was in store only

Was on the site last night looking but thought maybe they wouldn't put them up. Would have grabbed a black wade if it was th MIAMI version :smh:

That's from this morning. It was in stock and when I went to go see if there were any other authentics it wasn't anymore. I should have just grabbed it.

For 13 should've just snatched whatever you saw :lol: can't be picky with $13 for an authentic

For those of you still interested...fanatics has knocked off another 10% on some clearance customized NBA rev. 30 jerseys.  Twill #s NOT Mesh but who cares.

http://www.fanatics.com/search/customized authentic nba jersey

For example, LA Clippers jersey was $107.99 2 days ago.  Now $97.19

Use coupon code auction and buy a raise.com discounted GC to bring your cost down.

$97.19 - 10% (AUCTION fanatics.com promo code) - $11 ($100 GC on sale for $89) + $5 shipping = $81.50

New RAISE customers:  use RAISE75AF for $5 off to bring final cost to $76.50

Last edited:
I want to buy one of these jerseys for $100 but there aren't any players left in the NBA that I actually like.
roll.gif
frown.gif

The one I got I know cp3 wore. If the player ain't wear it with the nba logo in the front then that would be different for me. Also might cop a rose and sew a rose on top of his name no homo

Twill #s NOT Mesh but who cares.

I care....Hope they are seeing major decreases in authentic jersey sales revenue because of their toomfoolery

Not spending a penny on twill...prefer that the nba store is forced to sell their blanks to marshalls/ross/etc

I care....Hope they are seeing major decreases in authentic jersey sales revenue because of their toomfoolery

Not spending a penny on twill...prefer that the nba store is forced to sell their blanks to marshalls/ross/etc
they don't wanna sell authentics no more, they cut back on them a lot. Can't even buy one for certain teams.

I wonder if Adidas is doing anything new for next season or just restocking some old stuff in respect to all spheres not only authentic gear!

Can someone educate me on this original run Kobe rookie jersey from M&N? My gf bought it for me last Christmas used off of eBay. The seller stated it was produced in a country I cannot remember which is different from the country that the newer run Kobes are made. The tag has been cut off. I remember these from years ago and always felt like I missed out. I'm looking to sell it to buy a newer run away Kobe rookie. Thanks

I hate fanatics with their targeted pricing. They can tell I'm looking at the authentics and jack the price up to $128. Clear my cache and cookies and suddenly the price is $98. Makes me mad.

I hate fanatics with their targeted pricing. They can tell I'm looking at the authentics and jack the price up to $128. Clear my cache and cookies and suddenly the price is $98. Makes me mad.
word? Which authentics?

word? Which authentics?

The custom ones that are on sale. Debating on doing like someone did a page or two back, getting a Sixers Iverson even if inaccurate. They upped the price on me until I cleared my cookies. It's something companies do all the time when they know you want something.

Back
Top Bottom