Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sorry guys, neither jersey is for sale nor do I have access to more. If anyone is willing to help me track down authentic numbers it would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know how to get sharpie out of a jersey? need to get it off a number.

Sorry guys, neither jersey is for sale nor do I have access to more. If anyone is willing to help me track down authentic numbers it would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know how to get sharpie out of a jersey? need to get it off a number.

hey man at least you gave me hope that i might see more. good luck on getting the real numbers for it.

Keon Clark was one of my favorite below average players
laugh.gif
i think he was one of the most under rated in the NBA.  He was also too skinny and undersized.  I was always scared his leg might give out.

I've bought one of my all time grails. I think this is my all time best pickup. NWT Michael Jordan 1993 All Star Team Champion jersey, size 46. It even has the dual tagging!
Saw this on eBay...hope he gave you a good deal.  Dude is/was selling off a crazy MJ collection.

I'd be too scared that was a blank with someone attaching a tag. i know you know a ton more than i do about jersey, but i'm happy for you, its a dope jersey.

Last edited:
Thanks python. In hand it definitely feels like a pro cut. There's no way to really tell if the numbers were customized (Champion's quality control wasn't all that great), or if it originally came that way. Either way looks pretty good to me and I won't sweat it. It's impossible to find this in a 46 with the additional tag.

Thanks python. In hand it definitely feels like a pro cut. There's no way to really tell if the numbers were customized (Champion's quality control wasn't all that great), or if it originally came that way. Either way looks pretty good to me and I won't sweat it. It's impossible to find this in a 46 with the additional tag.

that jersey is amazing :smokin

you going for the white one next? if the opportunity presents it self of course.

Last edited:
although to me this is clearly a customized item (I feel the ASG jock tag was added separately), but due to the extreme high scarcity, still an awesome pickl up!! 

although to me this is clearly a customized item (I feel the ASG jock tag was added separately), but due to the extreme high scarcity, still an awesome pickl up!! 
I think some people believe a magical fairy perfectly stitched original numbers and letters for jerseys back in the day. Every jersey is customized whether it be the team's equipment guy or large scale factories contracted by the NBA Store. Of course the quality differs across the board. To me its about the authenticity of the jersey and that looks pretty damn good even if the secondary patch was added on at some point. 

Having the jersey in hand, everything looks on point when compared to my other pro cuts. Material, sewn lettering, the way the tag is sewn on, all look good. I've also seen a couple of these jerseys (other players) where the jersey didn't have the name inscribed on the tag.

Having the jersey in hand, everything looks on point when compared to my other pro cuts. Material, sewn lettering, the way the tag is sewn on, all look good. I've also seen a couple of these jerseys (other players) where the jersey didn't have the name inscribed on the tag.
That's awesome man. Did you also win the MJ 96' AllStar auction that just ended?

I totally forgot to bid lol

pretty sure these are authentic and not swingmans but how can I tell? Got these gifted earlier today from a friend.
DAMN!!! what a score! you have a GREAT friend there! I need to start checking local shops to see if I can snag one as well! Def a keeper!!!

Well eyanks, you've just bought my grail too...

Saw it on eBay too, put it in my watch-list... don't even know why with that price 
laugh.gif

Just an insane pickup man.

Back
Top Bottom