Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sorry guys, neither jersey is for sale nor do I have access to more. If anyone is willing to help me track down authentic numbers it would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know how to get sharpie out of a jersey? need to get it off a number.

I'd like to know too. If someone has a tip, any idea will be welcome.
Sharpie off a number?... Acetone is always the common answer, but I've tried it (black sharpie on yellow twill) and the some of the black ink quickly spread and created a permanent dark puddle and didn't remove the autograph. I doubt it can be done because twill is too textured.

I successfully removed a black sharpie autograph off WHITE drifit fabric by leaving that small area submerged in bleach (Took about 8 hours). Remember, white fabric only. However, the bleach will eventually spread throughout the whole jersey (the bleach is colorless, but you can feel the whole jersey become wet). So decided to rinse the whole jersey every 20 minutes. If left in contact with bleach long enough, anything that's embroidered will lose it's color and eventually dissolve...... :frown:

Last edited:
I have no interest in this jersey but I've never seen this style Keith vanhorn authentic before. Is this a custom?

Last edited:
Sorry guys, neither jersey is for sale nor do I have access to more. If anyone is willing to help me track down authentic numbers it would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know how to get sharpie out of a jersey? need to get it off a number.

I tried using hydrogen peroxide on a shirt before and it worked perfectly. I'm not sure though if it would have the same effect on other kind of fabrics and ink.

I tried using hydrogen peroxide on a shirt before and it worked perfectly. I'm not sure though if it would have the same effect on other kind of fabrics and ink.
Thanks for the help. Might give it a try. This is what I'm dealing with-

Back
Top Bottom