Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Really, really hope Nike ditch the sleeved jerseys when they take over the contract. I never bought the argument that more people would feel comfortable wearing them, I mean just wear a t-shirt underneath if you don't like showing too much skin.

I believe no sleeves when Nike takes over. It was an adidas idea which they used for college and NBA and it wasn't any good

Don't think Nike has experimented with sleeves in any basketball so it's safe to say you're good

Really, really hope Nike ditch the sleeved jerseys when they take over the contract. I never bought the argument that more people would feel comfortable wearing them, I mean just wear a t-shirt underneath if you don't like showing too much skin.
it does get kind of heavy wearing a shirt+a jersey, i'd assume just one nba sleevedjersey would be more comfortable but i don't own any. i don't think nike would make sleeved jerseys fortunately

it does get kind of heavy wearing a shirt+a jersey, i'd assume just one nba sleevedjersey would be more comfortable but i don't own any. i don't think nike would make sleeved jerseys fortunately

Modern jerseys are super light though. Nike Olympic ones are practically a running shirt. Weight won't be an issue.

I think the main reason is most people aren't in shape and don't / can't wear tanks. Sleeves help make them more shirt like

Modern jerseys are super light though. Nike Olympic ones are practically a running shirt. Weight won't be an issue.

I think the main reason is most people aren't in shape and don't / can't wear tanks. Sleeves help make them more shirt like
yeah, it's probably just how i dress and how a lot of jerseys i have are older. 

minor but nyk and gsw rockin the 70th anniversary patches next season

Last edited:
There were premade replica Melos. They either sold really fast or they were pulled. It looks like Fan Edge stil has xl and xxl

Got this in today. Wish it was the black version, but oh well.

Saw this on fb earlier today, on the fence about them tho. On one hand it's a great tribute, on the other hand the font is as boring as can be. Still mad I slept on the Huskies jerseys the first (two) go round(s), those were fire

Raps also getting CNY jersey, which is about damn time given the Chinese population here

anyone have/know where i could get the champion replica version of a '96 asg jordan? I know its a pretty rare find so I'm not expecting much, but if anyone got one hmu 
nerd.gif

anyone have/know where i could get the champion replica version of a '96 asg jordan? I know its a pretty rare find so I'm not expecting much, but if anyone got one hmu 
nerd.gif
i've seen like one on ebay. the dude selling it has a huge markup on his jerseys, the kind that would embarass hardwoodfames. they're so rare i think it would be more practical just to get a mitchell and ness one.

i've seen like one on ebay. the dude selling it has a huge markup on his jerseys, the kind that would embarass hardwoodfames. they're so rare i think it would be more practical just to get a mitchell and ness one.
I ain't seen none of those, but if anyone got the m&n version im down too. thanks for the help, repped.

Huskies jersey is a cool idea. But they sort of botched it by not actually doing the huskies wording etc.

I ain't seen none of those, but if anyone got the m&n version im down too. thanks for the help, repped.
290$ used

700$ new

prices are nuts. anyways, i don't know if i'm allowed to link to ebay, PM me if you want the listing names although you should be able to find them

Last edited:
Huskies jersey is a cool idea. But they sort of botched it by not actually doing the huskies wording etc.
thats how the og jersey looked

cancelled 96-97 version

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom