Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hey fellas I am new to this thread but have been reading and just looking at the cools jersey you guys collect. I have recently, givem up the hobby. I have 2 authentic jerseys from shaq and penny in orlando. Both are stitched and authentic meaning its the jersey they sell that is close to the game used. It is a champion jersey and I purchased this in the 90's. I was a huge orlando fan. I am posting this because I would rather someone who buys this actually appreciate it and add it to somebody's collection. I hope that my post helps someone who is looking for this. Good luck on your collection fellas.

It is on ebay

Shaq - item number 262584588820
Penny- item number 262584586660

Read the rules man
"NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING outside the buy/sell forums PERIOD! "

Showtime... My bad i am new.. I just come on to check out peoples collection and jerseys.. That was my first post.. Plus i only mentioned it because I wanted someone to buy it for their collection and enjoy it... Give some collector a chance... I wasnt tryin to break any rules.. But anyway.. My bad..

Showtime... My bad i am new.. I just come on to check out peoples collection and jerseys.. That was my first post.. Plus i only mentioned it because I wanted someone to buy it for their collection and enjoy it... Give some collector a chance... I wasnt tryin to break any rules.. But anyway.. My bad..

I got ya man. Didn't mean to be so cold. Just watching out don't want anyone to get banned.

The pickup of a lifetime! 1996 All Star Game Michael Jordan Champion pro cut jersey, size 46 + 3 inches. The jersey is also autographed by Upper Deck and I have verified the authenticity of the autograph with Upper Deck.

Congrats man. Once in a lifetime pickup!

Thanks drai23. I know this style is your grail, hopefully you'll be able to get one of them. I thought I liked the 93 all star better than this one, but having this in hand makes it my new favorite.

Stance Socks consolation! 
laugh.gif

https://www.stance.com/shop/product/96-all-star

For the rev30 adidas jerseys with the serial number, is there a way to verify if it's been game worn or not through a database or something ? Also, just cause it has a serial number it could just be game issued correct ?

Thanks in advance

I don't know if there is a database for that. Serial number should mean it's at least game issued.
Do you have pics of the jersey?

Last edited:
I have one last pickup to show. Got this in today. New With Tags 1995 Eddie Jones Rookie Game Mitchell & Ness jersey, size 48. Made in U.S.A. Looks fantastic in person. I don't see myself getting any other jerseys anytime soon unless something else crazy drops on ebay, but I'll still be around looking at what everyone else picks up and to help whenever I can.

These are the Champion pro cuts that I currently own and plan to hold on to. Hoping to add a lot more to the collection....

Love how m&n made 10/15 years ago. That jones is dope as asg'96 mj. Congratulations @eyanks! And u right, jersey looks much better in hand!

Let's keep fire in this thread:smile:
Here's my latest pickup

didn't expect will be able to get that jersey, holy grail,

pacers played 3 or 4 games in hwc unis that season,

my favorite ron jersey. still can't belive added it 2 my collection....

and it's not over yet, another ron gamer is coming, stay tuned:smile:

btw. didn't know it was kiss cut and blue strip was sewn into jersey...

Love how m&n made 10/15 years ago. That jones is dope as asg'96 mj. Congratulations @eyanks! And u right, jersey looks much better in hand!

Let's keep fire in this thread:smile:

Here's my latest pickup
didn't expect will be able to get that jersey, holy grail,
pacers played 3 or 4 games in hwc unis that season,
my favorite ron jersey. still can't belive added it 2 my collection....
and it's not over yet, another ron gamer is coming, stay tuned:smile:

btw. didn't know it was kiss cut and blue strip was sewn into jersey...

welcome back! great pickup!!

Back
Top Bottom