Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

the kobe 97-98 is probably worth in the high $200s-low $300s if the seller allows international bidders. the blue kobe in that size is probably worth around $100 used, smaller sizes go for crazy prices.

the jordan nike's are worth $180+ if its the red and black with the correct mesh, i don't know about the black dri fit version though

here's the website for cosby in nyc..

http://cosbysports.com/

man I have wanted a rookie Suns Steve Nash jersey forever; I can't decide if I should pre-order the Mitchell and Ness...$300 is 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Bruins17

anyone know of any place where I can get my twill numbers on my JLin replaced with mesh numbers? I tried ExclusivePro but they said they didn't have any mesh numbers. You guys think Stitches would have them?

Stitches doesnt have them either.  Tried to use them on my Lin jerseys.

Crosby? dont they do the Knicks jerseys? i know someone a JC got a Melo done with mesh numbers.

Hey Zyzz,

Can you give me the contact info for Crosby? I'd like to send them an email.

Thanks man.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

man I have wanted a rookie Suns Steve Nash jersey forever; I can't decide if I should pre-order the Mitchell and Ness...$300 is 
sick.gif
Wait till Black Friday.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

sick.gif
Wait till Black Friday.
glasses.gif

That was always my plan; only jersey I paid retail for was the 96 Jordan All Star
Unfortunately I don't think we will be seeing jerseys sit around like they once did; M&N is cutting down production on all jerseys in 2012...they aren't even allowed to produce NFL jerseys this year since Nike has the license now
I am hesitant to even wait til the NBA 40% playoff sale at this point; I am hearing they are doing production runs around 100 jerseys now plus whatever their buyers request in advance 

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

sick.gif
Wait till Black Friday.
glasses.gif

That was always my plan; only jersey I paid retail for was the 96 Jordan All Star
Unfortunately I don't think we will be seeing jerseys sit around like they once did; M&N is cutting down production on all jerseys in 2012...they aren't even allowed to produce NFL jerseys this year since Nike has the license now
I am hesitant to even wait til the NBA 40% playoff sale at this point; I am hearing they are doing production runs around 100 jerseys now plus whatever their buyers request in advance 

where did you hear nfl production got cut? they have a separate deal that doesn't get affected from nike now producing the jerseys, and 100 jerseys? the MJ 96 all star probably ran around 80 jerseys, so a standard run for jerseys will probably be 250 or so. for 100 jerseys they'd just number them and blow the price up some more

from what i've read, scott from retrothrowbacks.com (good legit site for M&N jerseys), they are cutting down on the jerseys they make. look at how many m&n had to liquidate during the black friday sale, instead of lowering the prices they decided to cut production. they have more of a focus on their other stuff now, like snapbacks, overpriced shirts and jackets, they're not the same company they were 10 years ago.

forget m&n 300 retail is obsurd........ glad they are in the tank....ebay > m&n ! Just do your research to differentiate between authentic & fakes .... or as others have done post legit check in here.

Agree, I don't think they're as concerned with jerseys as they were before. Jackets are selling well and those ridiculous snapbacks are selling crazy. I also don't think they're doing the NFL jerseys this year, usually they'd have a list out or something by now. The guy I emailed from their customer service said no and the workers in the store seemed like they didn't think it was happening either.

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

forget m&n 300 retail is obsurd........ glad they are in the tank....ebay > m&n ! Just do your research to differentiate between authentic & fakes .... or as others have done post legit check in here.
I think they are delusional if they expect collectors to pay $300.  We are not in the Fabolous "Trade It All Part 2" height of they throwback era anymore.  Most of us just want jerseys to wear to games.  I think around $200 would be more appropriate.

problem is they can make a lot of jerseys that you won't see so unless you break down and pay the price you probably won't ever get it

probably why I will end up paying for the Nash jersey...smh

Even $250 would be better, though. I honestly woudn't pay more than that for any jersey. M & N won't get any of my money aside from a black Friday sale.

ebay without a doubt is the best place for MLB jerseys, they have almost everything at a steep discount from MLB.com or any other store. you can pretty much get any player you want by buying a blank and getting it customized, usuallly it will cost $120 max.

m&n may sell out of some styles like the raptors and bucks. basically i'd stick to the pre hip-hop fad M&N stuff when that was the core of their business and when their stuff is well done for the most part. Some old flannels go for $300+ on ebay.

only mitchell ness I wouldnt mind having right now are ....Starks 93 Knicks Jersey & the Kobe 98 All star but they sold out during the various sales that I slept on !

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Just tweeted Modells, they said no 40% off this year
eBay is my new friend, then.  I'll just buy some blank MLB jerseys and send them to EPS.

always wanted to know how this is done, elaborate please?!?!?

Well eyanks pretty much explained it all.  He taught me how to look for blanks at great prices.  There are a lot of steals to be had on MLB blanks on eBay.   Then you can send them to exclusivepro to be customized.  Prices for customization range from $20 (like the Giants home jersey which only uses numbers on the back with no name) to $59.

I usually like my jerseys to be fitted, unless it's a hockey jersey. I wear them with skinny jeans and absolutely no matching colored shoes allowed. I don't wear jerseys out in public much, though. I wear them mostly in the house and to games. How do you guys rock your Majestic MLB jerseys? They are so long compared to the Russell ones. I don't know if I should tuck mine in or not haha.

My baseball jerseys are way too long and I'm 6'3". It's insane how long they make these and the NBAs authentics and swingmans. It's foolish, like they don't know the players tuck their jerseys in. I'm not tucking mine in my jeans

Back
Top Bottom