Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yea it's different for each individual but to the masses the differences you point out don't really matter, there's a reason adidas stopped making authentics as much as before
The $350 price tag had more to do with that then discrepancies. If it was $150 joint would've been super sold out

The version from 2012 was $350. Five years later it's the same price and we all know M&N MJ jerseys are no where near the $150 price tag you're requesting.

My recent pick ups

going to da NBA store as soon as da playoffs hit so I can scoop up da cheap stuff before Nike takes over.

Whenever there is a change of official supplier there are always deals to be had...happened when Reebok took over with all the Nike gear...happened when Reebok was purchased by Adidas.

Probably not until this summer but they will start slashing prices on Adidas NBA gear and blanks and overstocks will start showing up on eBay.

Heck - it even happened when they moved the logo to the back a couple of years ago.

Last edited:
They will, once the finals is over

Won't be much left except for blanks adidas got stored

straight liquidate status b...I seen it happen when Nike left and Reebok took over...in a couple of words? crackhead hair on fire sale.
Different times though, but if so I'll snatch a few jerseys. Let me know when it starts and I'll check it out too

How much would it cost to put a number and name on this? My boy got a Johnson jersey that I may switch with him in my size cuz this 44 is too small for me

How much would it cost to put a number and name on this? My boy got a Johnson jersey that I may switch with him in my size cuz this 44 is too small for me

take it to Cosby's, probably like $60 give or take.

This is his jersey, what y'all think? I should switch em? I generally wear a 48 so would have to try the 52 on

Yea might be, but I'll try it on when I get a chance, maybe it'll fit who knows. Now if I go on a serious diet then it would probably get too big for me

This is his jersey, what y'all think? I should switch em? I generally wear a 48 so would have to try the 52 on

take da switch, no way u gonna look propper in that size wit that size (those ran a lil small)

Last edited:
Aight bet, I guess I'll do the switch then. Probably would've preferred a different player and no stain on the bottom but oh well, I'll figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom