Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yup - Bulls should be screened

Numbers should be vinyl 

No name on the back.

M&N is trying to cover their tracks and say that the number was twill but that's total BS.

You're telling me that the Bulls practice jerseys were twill 3 years before their uniforms went to twill...c'mon man!

The fact that they even made this is mind numbing to me - the only people that even know he wore 12 are people that are on NT and between the ages of 25-40 - 90% of the people walking around wouldn't even understand the significance.

A total screw up all the way around.

another shot in foot by mitchell$ness

wordmark should be screenprinted, numbers vinyled

in m$n version everything is twill. not sure about NOB...
just teach me plz, what's the difference between screen printed any vinyled?

so far i've been aware of sublimated and screen printed graphics. vinyl is some stiffer kind of print i guess?

Vinyl is a synthetic material...kind of like a plastic film that you apply to atheltic wear with a heat press/iron.  

It's cheap and is easier to apply and requires less equipment or manual labor than sewing.  So it was more commonly used in the 70s, 80s and early 90s before the efficienty of larger scale embroidery machines popped on the scene.  

The Bulls would manufacture their jerseys and have the team name screen printed in full for all of the sets they used for the year and then they would customize them when the roster was finalized with the player names/numbers with vinyl.  

When you screen print you have to make a screen for each color and design....so the bulls wordmark would have two screens...each player number/name would have required an individual screen which would have driven the price up.

Vinyl was a much more cost effective customization option with similar consistency and results.  

I agree...only jordan hardcore collectors woukd want this. Curious to see how these sell as it will be a decent guage for how popukar m&n is as a brand

M&N botched it lol
They have to sell for $200-$300 somehow
laugh.gif
 That could be the reason. So whoever get this take a photo with it with a pair of Jordan 5s.

just teach me plz, what's the difference between screen printed any vinyled?

so far i've been aware of sublimated and screen printed graphics. vinyl is some stiffer kind of print i guess?
here's hodges gamer, screen printed is like painted

screen printed - u will seesome holes

vinyl - full cover

most funny thing is (mentoined it in the past) that limited edition made in usa jordan rookie jersey (mitchell ness) was made correct in the past

with vinyled numbers/names and screenprinted wordmark...

called last night about the mj 96 AS, still nothing. rep had no answers. all he could do was upgrade me to next day shipping.
:\

Lol at game issued

No nba tag, nothing but an authentic

I hate these sellers on eBay

Lol at game issued

No nba tag, nothing but an authentic

I hate these sellers on eBay

Def team issued pro cut. Its mesh numbers and in jabaris size xl+2. Idk about game issued or if that is even a thing lol.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm a new member here (from Germany) and collect NBA jerseys since MJ won 3rd championship. As often as possible I added new jerseys (gameworns, authentics, swingmans, replicas)  to my collection, but I often ask myself if I should go on collecting or if it's time to reduce it to minimum of a few sweet pieces I would keep...and then the next jersey pick follows  ;-)

I own 3 game jerseys (Alonzo Mourning Miami Heat 1998-99, Jerome Moiso Toronto Raptors 2003-04 + Michael Ansley Charlotte Hornets 1991-92)

...and different authentics made by Champion (e.g. Hakeem Olajuwon, Grant Hill, Larry Johnson, Shaquille O'Neal) and Nike (e.g. Pierce, Duncan, Van Exel, Shaquille O'Neal) ...and many many swingmans and replicas.

If anyone is interested in seeing them, I would try to post some pictures of the jerseys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom