Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Not sure why they went with one layer white twill. Shoulda left it two layers like before

And bulls twitter says red is the primary home jersey while white will be primary road

Hopefully more sizes pop up on Cavs store. Need a white in Medium or large from any of the big 3. Sizes and colors always pop up randomly but not sure if they're truely dumping stock on this 50% sale

IMG_4646.PNG

They could've done a cleaner look and put the seam behind the '6' patch.

bulls twitter says red is the primary home jersey while white will be primary road
If that's the case they will probably end up only wearing the red ones. I'm assuming home team gets the choice and most, if not all, of the teams they play on the road will choose white. They will be how the Cowboys are in the NFL.

Where's the guy from a week or two ago that said he ordered all the LeBrons from the Cavs shop?

I wonder if he got any mesh

I think he said they were all twill, as far as I remember. I got about 7-8 authentics from the team store and all except the very first Navy one from the start of the 2014-2015, were twill!

they should have the championship patch combined with the jerry west logo somehow and have the logo be all gold

The sleeve stripes cutting off half way on the back of these jerseys ruin it. Looks like some WNBA jerseys from the back smh

be interested to see the Home since it wasn't leaked minus the wine jersey

was hoping they would move away from Wine and adopt the navy blue jersey as the away

Back
Top Bottom