Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 12.24.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 12.23.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 12.23.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 12.24.20 PM.png

Just ordered an authentic Kyrie off the cavs sale, sized medium (the wine colored one with CLEVELAND). Probably will be my only authentic, does it fit smaller than a swingman?

Just ordered an authentic Kyrie off the cavs sale, sized medium (the wine colored one with CLEVELAND). Probably will be my only authentic, does it fit smaller than a swingman?
Yes very much so...if you wear a Medium in Swingman this will fit smaller.

how the hell they get so similar to original tags 2 months before 1st leaks corect jerseys?
btw not a fan of small logos in the middle of the belts in shorts. some teams like hornets are great with that but main logo on lakers shorts or stars on bulls just sux. they ruined so clean and classic looks... but love 1 color names on bulls jerseys:smile:

If anyone can point me in the direction, where I could find last season Lakers authentic or game worn jerseys in size M, L (Purple and Golden One) and the Hollywood Nights sleeved jersey in XL? I am indifferent about the player! I know the ones on Ebay, but pricewise they are pretty steep, thanks!

wait they have fakes out before the real thing?

wouldn't be surprised... the nets had tons of fakes out that weren't close to the real thing in brooklyn before they moved there...

Anyone know where else to get these shorts? Lids and macy's are the only ones it seems, but I find that hard to believe... bought a pair of bucks and the date on it is 2/2017... Want the raptors one, but $50 is my sweet spot since they are swingman... For what it's worth, I don't like the swingman shorts usually.. and stick to authentics, but these are solid!

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...MIvcSqqsW81QIVCAuGCh2f_gfREAEYASABEgLV8fD_BwE

I guess I'm one of the few not hating these Nike jerseys. Maybe because I already had low expectations from the get go.

Back
Top Bottom