Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I've been collecting all my favorite NBA dunk champs for a while now and, although this guy not only didn't win but fail miserably in the 2013 contest in Houston, if you ever saw what he was capable of you'd understand why I grabbed this set when I came across it for cheap.

James "Flight" White (4-7-13 @OKC)
55Wmmbnl.jpg
UGhPUgyl.jpg

I know this sounds crazy if you're not familiar with him but White could have definitely hung with (no pun intended) or beaten any former winner including MJ, VC, J Rich and LaVine.
q2F4taWm.jpg
L4TpcYfm.jpg

^^Age 30, a step in from the FT line^^

Not sure if this was officially mentioned but The Cavs announced on their site that the new Authentics will be available Sept 29th with the Goodyear logo. I wonder how many other company logos will be on retails.
IMG_6114.jpg

Yea it was said before, team stores would likely have advertisement patches if they wanna offer it

Cool for the cavs fans

I know a lot us dislike the advertisement patches but if it makes the jersey seem as authentic as the in game jerseys will you be buying the jersey with the patch?

regarding the advertisements, may get it removed on retails but if I get a gamer i'd probably leave it.

Shoulda kept the carolina blue. Feel like there's hella team rocking navy lol

i don't think they're replacing da powder blues because da trim of these jerseys still contain da color.. remember Nike gonna make teams have 4 rotating sets.

Its still team color, jut making navy the primary I think thats been the plan for a minute now when they started incorporating the dark blue in the logos and adding little by little every year.

Its still team color, jut making navy the primary I think thats been the plan for a minute now when they started incorporating the dark blue in the logos and adding little by little every year.

this been going on since Melo was there, you definitely right though.

Yea that's obvious from all the pictures of other teams, not sure why dudes calling it swingman quality

All this **** looks 100x better than anything adidas put out and that's a fact

img_5847-png.1956761

I'm talking about this piece in particular... don't tell me it doesn't look like swingman twill because it's exactly the same as the twill adidas used on their swingman jerseys...

Also TWolves jerseys may have been leaked thanks to 2k

KtUsFgy.png

Yea I saw that imagine and I agree fully, it does look like swingman twill. I just just referring to the jersey which so far, nothing has looked cheap or swingman quality

those shorts are odd though considering other team close ups they have textured logo patches and what not, can't see it on that

screen printing on twill is so trash.... it ruined hockey jerseys for suuure (rant better suited for da other thread lol)

Nuggets are an improvement. The changes they made to the last set (from the Melo era) were HORRIBLE updates. Everything just clashed and didn't flow aesthetically to me.

The color updates and slight changes are very good.

Wolves... Sigh. Really disappointed. They really made people think they trees were coming back. These look like an And1 jersey from 2005. At least we're on the Up and Up now.

Back
Top Bottom