Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I remember picking up that Duncan in Finishline.. wish I would have got it in my size instead of a 56.

Detailed shots of Cavaliers
IMG_5847.PNG
IMG_5848.PNG
IMG_5849.PNG
IMG_5851.PNG

@eyanks will make you not want to collect anymore or at the very least not want to follow his pickup post with one of your own.
I feel like going, Here's some junk I just got...
8l5IzH1l.jpg

:lol:

New poster here..... the white ones actually look nice IMHO, but that wine ones not so much.....

Can anyone point out why the stitching looks swingman-like? I thought they look normal/nothing spectacular... If they are hard-on on the lightweight/technology stuff.. I thought adidas' woodmarks/mesh numbers are already very light?

Also one peeve about the new nikes - they are saying that a big part of the uniforms are made out of recycled materials - well noted that this is for environmental/recycling concerns - but does that mean that the costs making the jerseys are actually much cheaper?? Unfortunately fans will still have to pay for 300 US bucks for an authentic.....?

ID tags for gamers/game issued jerseys looks nice and clean

DGqf548UwAAdcFw.jpg:large

do only thing i ain't gonna like that Adidas type made right was merging da procuts with retail...with nike returning to # system, da procuts will once again be on its own line depending on their length.

do only thing i ain't gonna like that Adidas type made right was merging da procuts with retail...with nike returning to # system, da procuts will once again be on its own line depending on their length.
Well hopefully Nike jersey sizing is somewhat normal again, don't need a 48 fitting like a dress

they're too concentrated on weight saving and skimming quality & details.

Sublimated Twill. Called it a while back. I actually don't mind if they do the numbers like that. I really liked it on the NCAA authentics a few years ago. It's a move in the right direction, in my opinion.

Don't get it conflated with screen-printed twill (swingman material). I think the lettering material on these new jersey will be top notch.

Not in regards to cost cutting...BUT..if you look at the wine jersey close up of "CLEVELAND" you can see it's actually not sublimated twill but layered/textured twill...you can see where the edges of the detailing are raised from the fabric surface. IMO this is definitely a step up in terms of quality but such a small detail that most won't notice until you have one in hand. The heat pressed twill team names from Adidas were ok, no issues, but they definitely weren't this nice. Again, will be best to get in hand and do a real review/comparison.
IMG_6113.jpg

Yea that's obvious from all the pictures of other teams, not sure why dudes calling it swingman quality

All this **** looks 100x better than anything adidas put out and that's a fact

rev30's weren't wack thou....ill be da first to kick Adidas back in, but rev30's were great to be honest, only thing i didn't like was da doing away of classic mesh and tackle twill on classic jerseys like Bulls, and da simplfyin of da wishbone collar of older Nike teams.

Yea that's obvious from all the pictures of other teams, not sure why dudes calling it swingman quality

All this **** looks 100x better than anything adidas put out and that's a fact
Agreed. M&N Swingman twill is heads and above the older "higher quality" Swingman twill, but the newer heat pressed Rev30 Swingman twill was trash IMO. I never bought a single new Rev30 Swingman for that reason.

Originally I was on the fence with Nike because I really didn't like the NCAA and USA jersey's, but the NBA uni's so far are :pimp:

rev30's weren't wack thou....ill be da first to kick Adidas back in, but rev30's were great to be honest, only thing i didn't like was da doing away of classic mesh and tackle twill on classic jerseys like Bulls, and da simplfyin of da wishbone collar of older Nike teams.
I was fine with Rev30 Authentics aside from full retail price and the lame availability. Nothing amazing but not the worst either.

Not in regards to cost cutting...BUT..if you look at the wine jersey close up of "CLEVELAND" you can see it's actually not sublimated twill but layered/textured twill...you can see where the edges of the detailing are raised from the fabric surface. IMO this is definitely a step up in terms of quality but such a small detail that most won't notice until you have one in hand. The heat pressed twill team names from Adidas were ok, no issues, but they definitely weren't this nice. Again, will be best to get in hand and do a real review/comparison.
IMG_6113.jpg

Ah good pic. I meant the beveled look on the Cavs wordmark. My bad.
But on those pics, it's looks like it's heat-pressed beveling. I like, I like.

Ah good pic. I meant the beveled look on the Cavs wordmark. My bad.
But on those pics, it's looks like it's heat-pressed beveling. I like, I like.
Either way it definitely shows a bit of "leveling up" on Nike's part. Still gotta see retail pricing. How much were last years USA Authentics? $200?

I definitely hope Nike makes superstars and role players available, that last year for adidas , you couldn't find anything

Not sure if this was officially mentioned but The Cavs announced on their site that the new Authentics will be available Sept 29th with the Goodyear logo. I wonder how many other company logos will be on retails.
IMG_6114.jpg

Back
Top Bottom