Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

went to a local shop by me and they had a load of jerseys, most were xl and up =/ but the sale was crazy 1 for $15 and 2 for $25

scooped up these two

found my j will grizzlies authentic. size 52. too big :frown:

wqwzzn.jpg

aca3ia.jpg

29p6ctx.jpg

im not an expert in tailoring, the length can be done no problem but since it has side panels i dont think its possible. i could be wrong but doesnt look like it to me.

From what I understand, jerseys with side panels (like the Iverson I just got up there) won't be able to get the width adjusted but you can surely get the length trimmed to your liking.

Nice to see the mutombo love on here. A mookie or steve smith jersey would not be that bad either.

Last edited:
Who's that dude on JC that's known for super low balling? ConcreteCharlie?

Every one on JC super low balls
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I don't know about him lowballing, but I've heard about him buying items from other members and then reselling them as his own.

I've thought about trying to scoop one of those Hawks blanks and having it customized into a Rasheed Wallace. Ditto with a Marlins Mike Piazza custom.

thats why i havent sold anything on there in like 2 years, i use to price things dirt cheap just to move them. then when i list something at the right price it sits and/or people message me asking for a steep discount, get the hell outta here :smh:

looking back, i gave people on there a ton of sick deals on NBA authentics now that i look at some of the prices i see all the time on ebay :x

Every one on JC super low balls :lol: :smh: .

I don't know about him lowballing, but I've heard about him buying items from other members and then reselling them as his own.

True, I just thought I remember seeing his name brought up on here before. He wants to take 6 jerseys off my hands for $600.

True, I just thought I remember seeing his name brought up on here before. He wants to take 6 jerseys off my hands for $600.
6 for 600? He's wilding.

And who knew that the Lakers retro jersey that Nike did in the early 2000s are going for 350+ on eBay? If I had a spare one, I'd flip it right now.

6 for 600? He's wilding.

And who knew that the Lakers retro jersey that Nike did in the early 2000s are going for 350+ on eBay? If I had a spare one, I'd flip it right now.

shill bidding, no way that jersey is worth that much.

someone go and list my Dirk silver jersey then and i should easily get $400+ if a freakin common Kobe jersey sells for $400.

he still bids, if someone else lists the exact jersey they will get $200.

Every one on JC super low balls :lol: :smh: .

I sold him a Reggie Miller Champion jersey, forgot how much I sold it to him for exactly, but I sold it for about $5 less than it was worth b/c he paid fast and I don't like dealing with all the nonsense that comes with selling, so the discount was to avoid aggravation. He relisted it at around $170, it will sit there forever as its worth about 1/2 of that.

And that blue Nike HWC Kobe really sells for over $300 in a sz 44 or 48, I've been looking for one for a while and they pop up and then sell for that ridiculous amount, shoulda bought one in 04 when they were $80 :smh: But jerseys4thewin is probably shill bidding it as well. They do sell for much cheaper in the big sizes, so it's probably better to buy a big one and tailor it.

And yeah, I love my jerseycentral people, but the buy/sell section is annoying, too many listings at ridiculously high prices and lowballers. Someone offered me $50 for a New Dwight Howard Rev30 authenic (when he was still with Orlando). :rofl: I mostly just stick to ebay.

someone go and list my Dirk silver jersey then and i should easily get $400+ if a freakin common Kobe jersey sells for $400.
I know he shill bids, but to give him the benefit of the doubt this time, I've seen that same jersey for at least 300 from other sellers.

indifferent.gif
at $50 for a brand new Rev 30. Someone pulled the same the stunt with me last month with two jerseys I tried to sell. They aren't highly desirable (2010 USA FIBA jersey), but its the principle of the matter. After shipping, sig, delivery confirmation and Paypal fee, I'm not seeing what I listed it for.

Last edited:
6 for 600? He's wilding.

Not defending jerseys4win anything, but that blue kobe sold for $550 about a month ago. Size 44 is hot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...OFkI0yqAQRF73V0pnYFJE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

thing is a size 44 sold for $80 buy it now a couple weeks ago, missed out on it by a few minutes :smh: :smh: :smh:

i dont care how much it sells for, been wanting that jersey since they wore it.

Back
Top Bottom