Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

now that i said that, wouldnt surprise me AT ALL if jerseys4thewin was the winner of that auction. thats all he does, spends 20 hours a day searching ebay looking for deals, offering prices, and sniping buy it nows the second they are listed.

thing is a size 44 sold for $80 buy it now a couple weeks ago, missed out on it by a few minutes :smh: :smh: :smh:
i dont care how much it sells for, been wanting that jersey since they wore it.

Are you referring to this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...OFkI0yqAQRF73V0pnYFJE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Yea it was an awesome deal, but it wasnt a true 44. It was a 56 tailored down to a 44. Still an unbelievable deal though.

i didnt see that one but no it was an actual size 44.

Found the one you're talking about, you're right, it was jersey4thewin that bought it. I click on the bid history and the winner had 30K+ feedback which is jerseys4thewin for sure. Damn, lucky *** bastard.

Found the one you're talking about, you're right, it was jersey4thewin that bought it. I click on the bid history and the winner had 30K+ feedback which is jerseys4thewin for sure. Damn, lucky *** bastard.

SMH :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

what did i tell you. i wish i had bought that |I

laugh.gif
What was the point of jerseys4thewin paying that much for it when he won't see that much of a profit when his auction is done? Smart dumb guys.

that kobe he bought has the worst title ever...

"Kobe Bryant LA Lakers Jersey Mike Throwback Blue Size M Retro Basketball #8

:rofl:

The original seller could have gotten $300 more if he labeled it correctly and ran a normal auction.

that kobe he bought has the worst title ever...
"Kobe Bryant LA Lakers Jersey Mike Throwback Blue Size M Retro Basketball #8
:rofl:
The original seller could have gotten $300 more if he labeled it correctly and ran a normal auction.

not really.. i mean he has all the keywords that people will search for.. even if you put in jordan, it will pop up when people search for air jordans.. just keywords, that will make your item pop up when people search for it

he didn't label it an authentic, in fact he took effort to label it like it was a swingman, and called it a medium when it is actually a large, and misspelled Nike. Getting $80 for that is horrible i stand by my comment

Last edited:
Damn, that blue kobe jersey sold for $767 by a new user, did one of you guys create an account to mess with him? LOL

he didn't label it an authentic, in fact he took effort to label it like it was a swingman, and called it a medium when it is actually a large, and misspelled Nike. Getting $80 for that is horrible i stand by my comment
One of the most important words he forgot was JERSEY.

He could've gotten 300 alone for the word.

that guy is such an idiot, could he at least shill bid an amount that makes any kind of sense?

Never saw the thirst for that jersey. I liked the M&N 50th anni version better.

damn M&N is bringing back the Iverson 50th after I just bought a 52 and had it tailoered :smh:

guess I will eBay it

the one you bought is better tho :lol: look at the sleeve and neck trim :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom