Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

At full price very likely not. The only time I paid retail for an M&N jersey was for the 84-85 MJ Rookie Away. And even then I was probably really high on drugs or something because g* damn $300 is a LOT OF BREAD. But I had just received my BANNED and was stuck in a MJ rookie year craze.

Anyone know any websites where i can get patches? im looking for a Texans 10th Anna patch for this upcoming season..... thanks

Jersey Central is down as of today. The owner has yet to renew the site with GoDaddy.

Wow. Years of resource and information at risk of deletion, on the shoulders of one person. 
mean.gif

wow at the possibility of losing jc. :smh:

i doubt its gonna happen, the admin has been active as of late. i remember at times he wouldnt even be on and what not and JC was down for a long time sometime last year.

it will be up and running in a day or two i have a feeling

F that damn site. I've been trying to join for 2+ years now!!!! :smh:

They definitely have a lot of useful information on there though :smokin

Happy I copped the old ones on Labor Day. I hate these new jerseys. Look mad incomplete.

Those new ny jerseys look really bad. Anyone cop any of the authentic Olympic jerseys that ended on ebay yesterday? I got the blue L Johnson but missed out on a white one.

:x Those new Knicks jerseys look terrible

So glad I copped the ones from this past season. My Melo authentic came in today :pimp:

:smh::x at the knicks jerseys. Whose bright idea was it to stop the piping mid way? :smh: Basically saying let's be different and cut the piping in half.

I hate it. Something about the New York logo looks really off to me. I'm not a fan of it looking more centered now. Now I'm really thinking about getting an Amare jersey from last year.
Is this jersey legit?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130708015094?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
$100 plus shipping for a Rev 30 Medium Away Amare Stoudemire. Is this seller legit?

These are real? He doesn't use real pics and his prices are so low. That scared me. Depending on the fit of the large, I might cop the mediums off him and sell the larges.

i just answered it, there was real pics in the auction :lol: and yes they are 100% legit, i mean the prices are low because they are on sale everywhere. i think he got all his stock from the knicks store and has a hook up because he has every knick jersey, replicas, swingmans, and authentics.

i bought mine from him so rest assured they are 100% real. if interested message him, maybe you can save a few dollars dealing direct to paypal. i paid a little less :wink:

Back
Top Bottom