Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

whats up with the ray allen big buck jersey? one just ended almost $800 and i could have sworn i see one end like $1200 before, but i can be sure. anyone have one of these? whats the quality? seems like a rare jersey.

It was a buy it now at $700. Shoulda bought it at that price :smh: this is one of my biggest regrets as a collector. Its really rare, and if its like other pro cuts, its excellent quality.

I swear charm. You get just about every jersey I'm eying. I'm jelly. Thought about copping all 3 from nba store with my 15% off . Got a couple jerseys coming in cant wait to get em. I got a kemp coming in. How you like the quality of the payton ???

Last edited:
^ you missed out. I bought that Ewing, Kemp and Payton all for 50% off. Ewing is nice. My Payton, the S was on the side touching the red pipe :x but my Kemp was cool. Liked them all. Great pickups.

^ you missed out. I bought that Ewing, Kemp and Payton all for 50% off. Ewing is nice. My Payton, the S was on the side touching the red pipe
sick.gif
but my Kemp was cool. Liked them all. Great pickups.
How ??????? 
frown.gif
    You gotta let info like that go lol. You purchase from M&N ?? i'm a lil salty I must admit. Woulda bought a gang of jerseys at 50% off

I guess you're new here. M&N does a 50% off sale 1-3 times a year. They had all their jerseys 50% off twice last year. Whenever they have that sale it's posted all over the site. Next one might be around father's day or if they hit a certain number of followers on twitter or friends on Facebook. Sometimes they do 40% now too since their brand is poppin with snapbacks and jerseys kind of coming back.

I guess you're new here. M&N does a 50% off sale 1-3 times a year. They had all their jerseys 50% off twice last year. Whenever they have that sale it's posted all over the site. Next one might be around father's day or if they hit a certain number of followers on twitter or friends on Facebook. Sometimes they do 40% now too since their brand is poppin with snapbacks and jerseys kind of coming back.

this.

also they will email that info if you sign up for the newsletter and also post that on Facebook.

rman,

thx fam. i paid $450 total for all 3 jerseys. they were on sale for $149. when i realized the price i couldn't believe it. no way i could pass. woulda copped more, but that was all they had left in sz 44 besides the white larry bird and the red dominique wilkins.

i was pissed bc they had the suns kj jersey, which i wanted to go with my suns foams, but it was sz 48.

Last edited:
rman,

thx fam. i paid $450 total for all 3 jerseys. they were on sale for $149. when i realized the price i couldn't believe it. no way i could pass. woulda copped more, but that was all they had left in sz 44 besides the white larry bird and the red dominique wilkins.

i was pissed bc they had the suns kj jersey, which i wanted to go with my suns foams, but it was sz 48.

thats a damn good deal man, congrats

rman,

Where? :nerd:

There's no sale on jerseys going on at the website. There is 40% off a select few mlb items but it says excludes jerseys. 
frown.gif

There's no sale on jerseys going on at the website. There is 40% off a select few mlb items but it says excludes jerseys. 
frown.gif

yes we know that.. "reading is fundamental".. like they said, the sale is either on black friday or on other important days.. but people like ninjahood, zyzz have been very good bout telling it on NT

I know "reading is fundamental". No need to send shots. I was under the impression he just purchased those jerseys. If he did not my bad.

I know "reading is fundamental". No need to send shots. I was under the impression he just purchased those jerseys. If he did not my bad.

They have the sale a few times a year. If you want to know when it's best to sign up for the email list. Yes you'll get a bunch of emails throughout the year about tees and snapbacks, but it will also save you a good chunk of change when the sale pops up.

whats up with the ray allen big buck jersey? one just ended almost $800 and i could have sworn i see one end like $1200 before, but i can be sure. anyone have one of these? whats the quality? seems like a rare jersey.
im glad you guys didnt buy that jersey, that one is a diy jersey. if you dont know why it is a diy jersey ?  pm me.

Listed a authentic Shaq 50th Anniversary Champion jersey and the auction ends today.. Hearing that his jersey will be retired tonight by the Lakers is making me have second thoughts about letting this jersey go.:frown:

im thinking of buying the mitchell and ness jordan jersey. i have never bought a mitchell and ness basketball jersey. i have a m&n john elway jersey and its a large (44). do the basketball m&n jerseys run true (large is a large) or are they big?

im thinking of buying the mitchell and ness jordan jersey. i have never bought a mitchell and ness basketball jersey. i have a m&n john elway jersey and its a large (44). do the basketball m&n jerseys run true (large is a large) or are they big?

Go true to size

Back
Top Bottom