Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

look at the swingman thread-http://niketalk.com/t/527568/official-nba-swingman-jersey-thread-show-your-collections-legit-checks-are-welcome

hell-rell.jpg

Just got these in today. I like how the numbers are big and bold like they wear on the court but does anyone know if they wore mesh numbers last season? I'm thinking about getting these switched to mesh at Cosby's since I have some other jerseys I'm taking there.

Just got these in today. I like how the numbers are big and bold like they wear on the court but does anyone know if they wore mesh numbers last season? I'm thinking about getting these switched to mesh at Cosby's since I have some other jerseys I'm taking there.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

those both look AWESOME

and yes, all revolution 30 jerseys ARE mesh numbers on court. since the introduction til now.

^ it was just a christmas edition. Everyone that participated wore pretty much one color so nothing wrong with that. Desperately want that authentic though.

Knicks did orange this season. I personally think its too much,

well thats everything orange, a real alternate wouldnt have all that orange :lol:

could look good or could loss gross.

like i said, i still dont like the half pipping on the arm holes which is one of the main reasons i dont like the current jerseys

those both look AWESOME

and yes, all revolution 30 jerseys ARE mesh numbers on court. since the introduction til now.

Thanks. What stands out to me are the numbers. They're big and bold, just how they wear them. I'm also getting some other work done at Cosby's so I'm debating on getting the mesh done on these as well. Not sure yet.

just wondering if someone could help me out with this if i wear an xl in regular t shirts wut size jersey would be my fit i dont want anything rlly big or baggy but i dont want it tight either just fitted. also does estbay.com sell authentics thx.

Eastbay doesn't sell authentics.

Amazon sells some new authentics for around $150. Kobe, Rose, Pierce and a few others.

Depending on what brand you want. New Adidas are slim fit so you might want an XXL. Mitchell and Ness you could go with an XL

those both look AWESOME

Thanks. What stands out to me are the numbers. They're big and bold, just how they wear them. I'm also getting some other work done at Cosby's so I'm debating on getting the mesh done on these as well. Not sure yet.

do it bro, if you got the money to spend might as well.

looks good either way

are those jr come from your EPS order?

since they cant do mesh number, wondering who could do mesh customing for all teams?

^ yes, they were done at EPS. I have some other Knick jerseys going to Cosby's so I'm debating on throwing the two Smith's on the order and replacing them with mesh numbers also.

What's the ballpark for jerseys to be one by EPS... I have a blank grizzilies jersey I want to turn into a Williams jersey...

Back
Top Bottom