Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Found these at my local Marshalls. The D Will Swingman was $39 and the blank white was $13 and is the authentic climacool from last season. [...]

Trying to figure out what player to put on it. Im between Brook Lopez (since he played with the climacool jerseys), Richard Jefferson, Vince Carter or Kenyon Martin. I already have Kidd & D D Will NJ swingman jerseys, so I figured I go with someone new. Any suggestions? Im leaning toward Lopez, but RJ and VC are very close too.
Good buys, particularly the blank jersey. I'd recommend that you put Kerry Kittles on it.

Custom that Rev30 nets other than Rev30 Player era will make it Historicly Inaccurate.

I would recommend Marshon Brooks
pimp.gif

Found these at my local Marshalls. The D Will Swingman was $39 and the blank white was $13 and is the authentic climacool from last season. Anyone know where I could put the mesh name/number on the blank jersey? Ive tried to scan the thread and Ive seen Cosbys mentioned? How much does it usually cost? Any other suggestions?

Trying to figure out what player to put on it. Im between Brook Lopez (since he played with the climacool jerseys), Richard Jefferson, Vince Carter or Kenyon Martin. I already have Kidd & D D Will NJ swingman jerseys, so I figured I go with someone new. Any suggestions? Im leaning toward Lopez, but RJ and VC are very close too.

Starbury :pimp:

Dope, but starbury didnt get to play with da v-neck

Cosby's only does Knicks jerseys

It's going to be damn near impossible finding a place that will put mesh numbers on that Nets jersey.

Cosby's only does Knicks jerseys

It's going to be damn near impossible finding a place that will put mesh numbers on that Nets jersey.

Take it to Brooklyn, they might have facilities in Barclay's that might still have older NJ items..worse

Comes to worse just use tackle twill.

Thanks for all the help guys. As stated, cosbys said they only have the mesh for Knicks. EPS said they could use twill. Does anyone have any examples of jerseys done by EPS? Any other suggestions on where to get a custom jersey done? Or where I could buy a lettering kit for that Nets jersey style?

Thanks all!

Might as well send it to EPS and get it down in twill. You arent gonna find anywhere with the mesh numbers and no one sells kits.

Hello niketalk. I saw this on ebay... anyone know how much its really worth?

I don't know anything about sand knit other than number sizing = authentic and letter sizing = replica.

And why didnt they ever put names on the back?

Back
Top Bottom