Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I finally broke down and registered lol. Ive been looking at this thread since it was at like page 50. Anyway, ive been collecting jerseys my whole life. I collect strictly NBA jerseys. I have about 150 so far. Glad I signed up! 

just copped a isiah thomas pistons jersey in blue...wanted it since da benzino booty video
smokin.gif
Ninja when we gon get some pics of the collection ???
nerd.gif
      Patiently waiting. I know you holding some heat
I finally broke down and registered lol. Ive been looking at this thread since it was at like page 50. Anyway, ive been collecting jerseys my whole life. I collect strictly NBA jerseys. I have about 150 so far. Glad I signed up! 
Welcome. Put up some pics when you get the chance.

Ninja when we gon get some pics of the collection ???
nerd.gif

Patiently waiting. I know you holding some heat

Welcome. Put up some pics when you get the chance.

Yeah, really interested in seeing them as well!

just got the bulls home warmup... always wanted it but waited until it went on sale :pimp: if they had john starks in a 40 i would have copped a jersey :smh:

Last edited:
Favorite jersey of ALL time^^. Grail for me. Btw here's some of my favorite jerseys from my collection 

Gonna make it into a Stockton probably

Loved this Clippers jersey from like 2001

I dont know why some of them came out sideways lol

welp size 40 is gone on the Kobe just as i was about to pull the trigger :lol:

You'll probably want a 44 anyway. I believe the 40 measures about 19.5-20" wide around the middle.

Last edited:
Times like this make me wish I was rich haha.

Got the gold kobe jersey from the sale, maybe I can bring myself to buy a Gary Payton or emmitt smith

Edit: nvm, got an email saying the kobe is out of stock smh

Last edited:
Favorite jersey of ALL time^^. Grail for me. Btw here's some of my favorite jerseys from my collection 

I dont know why some of them came out sideways lol
Very Nice. I need these jerseys in my life especially the Grant Hill. Supposedly M&N is supposed to come out with it some time soon. At least thats the word from a frequent contributor to this thread.

The teal Pistons jersey is very common on ebay, you can even find it new with tags occasionally.

You'll probably want a 44 anyway. I believe the 40 measures about 19.5-20" wide around the middle.

nah, 44 looks too big, saw the pictures on the completed auctions on ebay. which is what got me worried about the shoulders and pipping and wanted to see what it looked like on an actual person.

thats really the main reason why ive been hesitating and dont want to deal with the returns and credit card BS. i really want the jersey but want it to fit/look good.

wish they would make them actualy like like the OG. The only other jerseys id want is a Gary Payton, too bad they didnt make a white version other me and everyone else would be all over it :x

nah, 44 looks too big, saw the pictures on the completed auctions on ebay. which is what got me worried about the shoulders and pipping and wanted to see what it looked like on an actual person.

thats really the main reason why ive been hesitating and dont want to deal with the returns and credit card BS. i really want the jersey but want it to fit/look good.

wish they would make them actualy like like the OG. The only other jerseys id want is a Gary Payton, too bad they didnt make a white version other me and everyone else would be all over it :x

I see what you mean. I originally thought I was a size 40, but then I asked someone who was selling one for the measurements. It turned out that the tapered area in the middle measured out to be tighter than an Adidas swingman medium. I think the 44 is closer to the measurements of the Pre-Rev 30 Adidas authentic 40. Those are still pretty baggy, but close enough.

Last edited:
just got the bulls home warmup... always wanted it but waited until it went on sale :pimp: if they had john starks in a 40 i would have copped a jersey :smh:
Warmup jacket? Can u give me the link please only warmup jacket i see on the m&n site is the red road jacket that is not on sale

Back
Top Bottom