Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hi I just want to ask if I fit exact with size 44 adidas authentic but I'm a little bit more relax in a size 48 adidas authentic but the only problem is the length,

will I fit exact with swingman large on a adidas/ reebok or I will choose xl in adidas/reebok swingman?
its not exact equivalent but yes

Adidas 44 is very close to Swingman Adidas/Reebok L

Adidas 48 is very close to Swingman Adidas/Reebok XL

In all brand Authentic Im wearing Champion 48, Nike 48, Starter 52, Puma 52, Reebok 44, Adidas 44 and M&N 48

Swingman Nike XXL (without Length+2) Nike XL (length+2) Starter XL Reebok L and Adidas L

are you sure? could have sworn they made some a long time ago with some weird material.

a george mikan and a bunch of other players. those in that pic def werent the first NBA jerseys made.

are you sure? could have sworn they made some a long time ago with some weird material.

a george mikan and a bunch of other players. those in that pic def werent the first NBA jerseys made.
that is the oldest photo I can find. They started making NBA jerseys in '99.

This photo is like from 2000-01

If you look at the tagging on the jerseys they are much different than the current jock tags.

With all that said, this is a good representation of the first few runs of M&N NBA.

There is a Erving Nets jersey on eBay right now (not mine) from that era that will provide nice photos of the older style made in USA NBA line.

Look at all that heat. Thank for the pic! Good ole days when they made the jerseys the right way

damn that brings back memories. 2001 for me. i had the blazers, but it was bill walton instead of clyde. i had the st louis spirits. that sonics lenny wilkens. and that david thompson denver nuggets. and that bill russel, but it was the green one. back then i was broke spending all my unemployment checks on throwbacks still living in moms' basement, but life was still just a big party back then. life was much simpler then. this was right before 9/11 when life as we once knew it all changed in a matter of seconds on that tuesday morning. :smh:

Last edited:
^^Thats the truth man. The early 2000's were good for lots of stuff, except 9/11 
frown.gif

Never knew they made that yellow Kobe back then. I dont think I ever saw one on eBay 

Correct, looks like Kings Nate Archibald

And yall are correct those were the ole days. Top quality USA made pieces. Makes me happy to know that I've already hunted down alot of those rare pieces for my collection

I do remember that Jersey Joe carried both yellow Lakers Kobe as well as the Shaq. At the time, I thought it was weird to produce a throwback of a jersey thats only a couple yrs old

Mitchell and ness made jerseys before that...

Yea they made them before that because i remember all the older jerseys and none of them were those in the picture. the first run were crazy odd jerseys, they didnt start making REAL star players til later.

Are you the one that bought that blank off eBay? I saw it and forgot about for a couple days and went back and it was sold. It's funny I've found pau gasol jerseys like that hwc style still full size run
bro, you found Pau Gasol's jersey in that hwc style with full size? mind if you PM me the link or the place? 

Correct, looks like Kings Nate Archibald

And yall are correct those were the ole days. Top quality USA made pieces. Makes me happy to know that I've already hunted down alot of those rare pieces for my collection

I do remember that Jersey Joe carried both yellow Lakers Kobe as well as the Shaq. At the time, I thought it was weird to produce a throwback of a jersey thats only a couple yrs old

Word. Jersey Joe.

And, then there was Distant Replays.

And, what about the guy who was essentially the M&N outlet on ebay - lakeshow something or other. That was the glory days or the jersey era. Nike retro was on point. JB was putting out quality product. AF1s came with great materials and the proper shape - ditto for AM95s. RL was past its prime, but was still more consistent than today. North Face was still a performance wear brand. I miss all that stuff. But, perhaps what I miss the most about the late 90s/early 2000s was being able to get it in all night and still function at work on like 3 hours of drunken sleep.

also still very mad i ended up selling my Blue Kobe made in USA jersey :smh: size 44 too and fit like a glove. i ended up selling it for cheap too :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Word. Jersey Joe.

And, then there was Distant Replays.

And, what about the guy who was essentially the M&N outlet on ebay - lakeshow something or other. That was the glory days or the jersey era. Nike retro was on point. JB was putting out quality product. AF1s came with great materials and the proper shape - ditto for AM95s. RL was past its prime, but was still more consistent than today. North Face was still a performance wear brand. I miss all that stuff. But, perhaps what I miss the most about the late 90s/early 2000s was being able to get it in all night and still function at work on like 3 hours of drunken sleep.

Lakeshow lol. Man I spent so much Money with lakeshow. There was another that had a way shorter run but put out mad jerseys, they were based in Deerfield IL I believe. Had an x or something in their name. They took a lot of my money too.

I liked when nobody was really rocking throwbacks (maybe because they were so expensive) then all the knockoffs flooded the market. I went for almost never running into someone with a throwback to seeing them on every corner. Distant replays and jersey joe got my money too. Now that I think of it there was a dude in Vegas selling on eBay who just put up a few, but they were all fire. He had the gervin, ice cream houston Astros, bulls button up warm up jacket, ones at the time you really weren't seeing any where else. After buying a few off eBay we would do business outside of eBay and he gave me 30% off anything I bought. At that time (before lakeshow) getting a discount was impossible.

I remember there would be throwbacks that popped up on eBay that no authorized seller had, not ever mitchell ness and this one dude I forget his name would always beat my bid. He would go sky high and the jerseys would go higher than retail. I mean even if it was a jersey ending at 7am this dude would be bidding last second like me and always outbid me. I use to joke around and say fabulous is on eBay beating me for throwbacks again.

Look at all that heat. Thank for the pic! Good ole days when they made the jerseys the right way
got da pistons, hawks, blazers, and yellow lakers from this era.
nthat.gif

one of these days imma have to post a collection pic...soon as da rest of em come back from da cleaners.

Suns need to stop playing and just go back to the Barkley era fireball joints on the regular

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom