Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Im curious, elaborate on why...just for reference...

its the best fake I ever seen, its has been around on white nash also
kinda hard to tell on pic but in person it easy to tell its totally off.
from this pic I can tell
the material is too shinny and thin.
zoom the jocktag nba logo is off.

best fake?
nah

the best fakes were the ones from a few years ago that were so freakin good i couldnt even tell the difference. i wonder what happened to them all? they were on ebay and material, sun burst, logos, stitching, everything was perfect.

i guess by some little defect or something so M&N pros could tell a difference but everyone else would be fooled IMO. they were that good.

The eagle has landed.

best fake?
nah

the best fakes were the ones from a few years ago that were so freakin good i couldnt even tell the difference. i wonder what happened to them all? they were on ebay and material, sun burst, logos, stitching, everything was perfect.

i guess by some little defect or something so M&N pros could tell a difference but everyone else would be fooled IMO. they were that good.
I dont think there is fake sun burst better before this. please link one if you could find later.

yes older fake were better material and cut. but not the nba logo

one thing for sure. there is no fake can replicate nba logo on the chest and on jock tag perfectly.

its my ultimate guide to legit check. coz each brand has unique nba logo to another.

I see from Sand Knit to eared Adidas Authentic revo30. has unique logo that cannot be replicate.

best fake?

nah

i guess by some little defect or something so M

I dont think there is fake sun burst better before this. please link one if you could find later.
yes older fake were better material and cut. but not the nba logo

one thing for sure. there is no fake can replicate nba logo on the chest and on jock tag perfectly.

its my ultimate guide to legit check. coz each brand has unique nba logo to another.
I see from Sand Knit to eared Adidas Authentic revo30. has unique logo that cannot be replicate.

dont have pics, wish i could find them. the nba logo was correct. everything was good including the jocktag from what i remember.

Just got my NOLA jersey in the mail. After knowing the quality of those Champion jerseys, these Rev 30 jerseys really feel inferior in quality. I dont like the tag on the top that says "made in thailand". Even that tag feels cheap. The Champion jerseys were made in USA and they retailed for 100 bucks, these Rev 30 jerseys retail for 250 bucks or more.

But i cant complain, for 100 bucks this was the best deal i can ever get straight from the NBA. Im still deciding if i'll get a Ricky Rubio jersey or not. I have until mid Aug to use my birthday coupon.

yo where can in get some reaasonably priced jersey? all the ones i see are 90 at the store and im tryna get a better deal.

thanks

M&N always likes to release jerseys without telling us. Just like I had to find the Iverson and Drexler a few months back on their site. I'm like wtf, when did this release? That pack with Kemp jersey releases on Aug 2nd. So idk

Back
Top Bottom