Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Its a shame. All these jerseys suck nowadays. And the Rev30 material **** made me stop buying them. More money for throwbacks 
laugh.gif

Guys, I figure I'll ask here, cuz I used to just cop Jordan jerseys from like champs when I was younger. Never collected anything serious. But I know y'all got the knowledge and little rules. If I cop a Johnson jersey from champs and it has an Adidas logo on it, can I still rock it with some J's? Like, is that sort of brand mixing overlooked or what? Cuz I usually don't like to mix athletic brands like that unless I'm going to the gym and don't care.

I want a hornets jersey cuz I watched them growing up and NC is my home, but I ain't trying to drop much.

Preciate it in advance!

Guys, I figure I'll ask here, cuz I used to just cop Jordan jerseys from like champs when I was younger. Never collected anything serious. But I know y'all got the knowledge and little rules. If I cop a Johnson jersey from champs and it has an Adidas logo on it, can I still rock it with some J's? Like, is that sort of brand mixing overlooked or what? Cuz I usually don't like to mix athletic brands like that unless I'm going to the gym and don't care.

I want a hornets jersey cuz I watched them growing up and NC is my home, but I ain't trying to drop much.

Preciate it in advance!

Bro, who gives a crap what people think. if you want to wear an adidas jersey with some kicks then go for it. NOT an issue IMO.

Preciate it in advance!
Bro, who gives a crap what people think. if you want to wear an adidas jersey with some kicks then go for it. NOT an issue IMO.
if it has a adidas logo that means its a swingman, that means its meh as far as im concerned...go get a authentic.

Preciate it in advance!

I know this is really stupid, but my rule is if you're over 21 and like to rock jerseys they better be authentic. Anyway, brand mixing isn't an awful thing.

Last edited:
Oh, I see. Does anyone on here even have a Peja Stojakovic jersey? I looked through all the pics on the forum but don't see one.

auction says you can request a LOA

i bet its real deal everything in the description. there aint no fakes of those.

20 teams to wear the sleeved jerseys at least once next year. They're saying holiday games like Christmas day or St. Pattys.

Knicks play christmas, they better not be in those ******g football jerseys

20 teams? da hell

guess the 5 wearing them will be that actually wear them more than once or a permanent alternate?

if it has a adidas logo that means its a swingman, that means its meh as far as im concerned...go get a authentic.

Word. Yeah, I don't know crap about this stuff. Where can I get an authentic? And are they mega expensive?

I'm just not big into brand mixing, so that Adidas logo is an eye sore since I'll have on aqua 8's or grapes with it most likely.

Mitchell and ness, $300 but the dont have any on the site so you would have to find someone with one for sale in your size. could pay less than retail.

Marshalls' is SLACKING man. Haven't seen any NBA related items ever since last season when they had all Melo & Amare jerseys. What other stores do you people have luck finding authentic's for cheap? 

Back
Top Bottom