Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

how do you know its him? :lol:

i dont think he would come on here and brag the cheap price he got it for just to flip for more if people knew who he was.

too be honest i wouldnt blame him, id do the same thing if its a jersey i didnt care for. Ive done it before

too be honest i wouldnt blame him
Ditto. It's not like he's shilling it/trying to manipulate the market.

My 2 most recent pick-ups...

is the red Sonics correct? im not too familar with it but remember the champion authentics and gamers with wide shoulders.

Yup, also had a small v-neck. But this is a rare situation in which not doing it the right way worked, looks better now. :lol:

how do you know its him? :lol:

i dont think he would come on here and brag the cheap price he got it for just to flip for more if people knew who he was.

too be honest i wouldnt blame him, id do the same thing if its a jersey i didnt care for. Ive done it before

I'm not sure if it's the same person that posted in here. The guy posted in here might have asked for a legit check, and then while waiting for a response, the unique threads seller bought the jersey. I'm 99% sure its the same jersey tho. I compared the pictures from both auctions. The same corners are bent on the jocktag, and the dead giveaway was the thread fraying on the letter D in JORDAN on the back name plate.

Original auction for $150

Current auction for $500:

Notice the same dirt stains on the white outline. And notice the "v" shaped thread fray.

That Ellis is sweet ^^

I've received the Miller...

Makes a nice nice duo with a Chuck Person (evidently a custom) I got a while ago:

Yeah, the numbers get a bit bubbly. It's actually not that bad in that respect - dunno why it stands out so much on these pics. I've seen a lot worse...

Nice duo!! Larry Bird's nightmare 
grin.gif

I saw that Person a while ago, but customising wasn't quite accurate to me.

For bubbly letters of the Miller you can use iron with damp cloth technique; it works well without any risk, and sometimes you can have some good results.

That Ellis is sweet ^^

I've received the Miller...

Makes a nice nice duo with a Chuck Person (evidently a custom) I got a while ago:
Wtf happened to that Miller 
mean.gif
. Would never buy anything like that
champions tend to do that, they bubble up weird.

my miller i had did the exact same thing as his
mean.gif
Yeah, the numbers get a bit bubbly. It's actually not that bad in that respect - dunno why it stands out so much on these pics. I've seen a lot worse...
For the bidding duel we had for this, i still think it would have been worth it. i know its not flawless but is it one of my grails. as soon as i pay my bills im going hard for one of this

I'm not sure if it's the same person that posted in here. The guy posted in here might have asked for a legit check, and then while waiting for a response, the unique threads seller bought the jersey. I'm 99% sure its the same jersey tho. I compared the pictures from both auctions. The same corners are bent on the jocktag, and the dead giveaway was the thread fraying on the letter D in JORDAN on the back name plate.

Original auction for $150

Current auction for $500:

Notice the same dirt stains on the white outline. And notice the "v" shaped thread fray.

Correct to an extent. I'm surprised how much benefit of the doubt I'm getting though, ha. Honestly, I would've worn the jersey, 44 is perfect for me. I'm not mad though, I don't have money to spend on jerseys anyhow, lool. I was on ebay at around 1AM pacific time, saw the jersey posted on the homepage, because my ebay shows my recent saved searches. Clicked it, showed it was just posted a few minutes ago as an auction for 39.99 with no BIN. Went ahead and offered a BIN of $80 :lol: He responded a few minutes later and said $100, I said sure, then he goes and puts a BIN of $150, and someone else buys it. I was hoping he would've done a side auction, or a transaction out of ebay, (which I mentioned in the email I sent him), but oh well. I was lucky, but not lucky enough I suppose. I was hoping not to see the jersey on ebay again though, hoping someone who actually wanted to wear it bought it.

Correct to an extent. I'm surprised how much benefit of the doubt I'm getting though, ha. Honestly, I would've worn the jersey, 44 is perfect for me. I'm not mad though, I don't have money to spend on jerseys anyhow, lool. I was on ebay at around 1AM pacific time, saw the jersey posted on the homepage, because my ebay shows my recent saved searches. Clicked it, showed it was just posted a few minutes ago as an auction for 39.99 with no BIN. Went ahead and offered a BIN of $80
laugh.gif
He responded a few minutes later and said $100, I said sure, then he goes and puts a BIN of $150, and someone else buys it. I was hoping he would've done a side auction, or a transaction out of ebay, (which I mentioned in the email I sent him), but oh well. I was lucky, but not lucky enough I suppose. I was hoping not to see the jersey on ebay again though, hoping someone who actually wanted to wear it bought it.
It's hard for people that actually want to wear the stuff get it when you have guys like him and jerseys4thewin literally just sitting on ebay all day. I remember about 6 months back I listed a jersey and no joke jerseys4thewin sent me a message within 10 seconds of it going up online. No exaggeration I'm dead serious. It's pretty sad.

Hey! I found this in my fathers wardrobe. I think it's awesome. Anyone with info which season they wore this? 

I'm not sure if I want to keep it or not since I bet it will generate some income haha :wink:

Back
Top Bottom