Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

There was a seller back in the day who had customed stoctons and iversons from double-tagged blanks like this one. It was discussed earlier on this thread. The customization is decent but if you look at a retail or game worn iverson rookie authentic you will see that the number placement is a little too close to the "sixers" on this custom job.

Still a nice jersey.

There was a seller back in the day who had customed stoctons and iversons from double-tagged blanks like this one. It was discussed earlier on this thread. The customization is decent but if you look at a retail or game worn iverson rookie authentic you will see that the number placement is a little too close to the "sixers" on this custom job.

Still a nice jersey.
I know which seller you're talking about too.

Iverson was drafted in 1996....The NBA 50th anniversary was in 1996....So no the gold logo was not in Iversons second year.

Hey Guys, I think I might get my wish of Mitchell and Ness making throwback jerseys for Chris Webber again sooner than I thought. Check this out :

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/tag/chris-webber/

If Webber is inducted into the NBA hall of fame then there is no doubt in my mind that Mitchell and Ness will make throwback jerseys for him.

Last few pickups :D

Wow....where did you find this? Beautiful

that seller was projerseys right?  i remember he had a ton of stuff around 03/04
yeah the double tagged iversons can probably get traced back to the projerseys seller. Likely were blanks that he customized...looks like he ran/still runs a jersey customization shop.

Also to confirm what others have said: iverson's one year in the red sixers jerseys was the 1996-1997 gold logo year. You can see the player next to iverson on that topps card does have the gold logo on his jersey. 

Last edited:
Iverson was drafted in 1996....The NBA 50th anniversary was in 1996....So no the gold logo was not in Iversons second year.
Sorry I've messed up with seasons, but the previous Iverson's jersey with regular logo is completely accurate though.

Anyone hear about the Nets and Heat having their nicknames on the back of their jerseys for at least one game? :x :rofl:

Hey Guys, I think I might get my wish of Mitchell and Ness making throwback jerseys for Chris Webber again sooner than I thought. Check this out :

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/tag/chris-webber/

If Webber is inducted into the NBA hall of fame then there is no doubt in my mind that Mitchell and Ness will make throwback jerseys for him.

As good as a player he was, I dont feel he deserves to be inducted. Same goes for rasheed wallace. Both were awesome big men, with versatile games, but nothing more. They were underachievers in my opinion, considering the skillset both had. Look at tim duncan, kg, players of that same mold.. yet kg was mvp, olympic games, all star mvp, defensive player of the year, nba title, td multiple titles, finals mvp, olympicd, etc. All those cwbb and sheed dont have, when they werent less playeds than kg and Duncan

when is M&N gonna do that mesh Iverson

with the styles they have been doing as of late, even stuff that is pretty recently worn.

i wouldnt be surprised if we saw it within 2 years max.

but then again M&N would be idiots and make the side shoulder version :rofl:

i bet that happens too

with the styles they have been doing as of late, even stuff that is pretty recently worn.

i bet that happens too

I'd actually be more surprised when they create a jersey that looks like the original to a tee and not their own version of It

i bet that happens too

I'd actually be more surprised when they create a jersey that looks like the original to a tee and not their own version of It

dont hold your breath

seriously :lol:

Back
Top Bottom