Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

What is everyone's grail jersey?
McGrady blue stars magic jersey in a size 44 from champion
frown.gif

last one i need
I had the Reebok version. Sold it years ago.

I know in australia, the jerseys we get are the same tagging as the ones in asia, i think most continents have different tagging for the jerseys that are sold in that area so jerseys sold in europe would be different to the ones sold in usa or australia. if your getting them from a legit seller eg Foot Locker or Adidas or Champs then you are getting legit product. I dont know why they make the tags different for different country's/Continents but yeah  

Thanks for the reply!

Here's what I mean, all these are currently for sale in Footlocker and HoH locations on Oxford Street in London, England.

I think most jersey heads in the US would think the Kobe MPLS and AI Phila Swingmans are fake at a glance!

Obviously the DRose is on point, but it just goes to show the disparity between the HWC Swingmans on sale in the UK/Europe.

There were already a few Euro/international HWC jerseys in the previous years' collections that didn't have the adidas logo (I've got a Dr J like that). Don't know when adidas switched exactly but for a while you could find both and now it seems they've completely switched to the logo-less design - which I think is a good thing.

That D-Rose is a different collection though. The jersey itself is a retro style (hence the HWC tag) but it's a current player - ie it's supposed to be the retro jerseys the players currently wear on HWC nights. Not sure if that makes sense but you can see the logo is not the Trefoil but the modern "Performance" logo (or whatever they call it...).

Is the retail on those still £65?

there's a Swingman thread btw :wink:

3 jerseys still elude me....

White Knicks Sprewell

White Raptors VC (will probably scoop the M&N)

Black Sixers Iverson

You're telling me. Shortly after Carter got traded to NJ, that jersey along with piles of swingman/replicas got put on crazy clearance...everyone in Toronto (including myself) was bitter lol.

Of course hindsight is 20/20.

Back in 04/05 I got that VC away jersey and a home Pierce celtics for $50 each on eastbay

One popped up last week on ebay and ended up selling privately for $350 within minutes of the posting

Damn. I just got my blue champion McGrady in a size 48 during the summer for $70 brand new with tags from some spot on Jamaica ave in queens. They had 2 so I scooped the other one up for a friend who's grail it was as well. Spot had some good stuff from the jersey era in decent sizes but I bought all the good stuff out for me

Is this legit Robinson authentic?

The font is different comparing to the other ones I've seen and there's a white edge around the logoman.

The font should be like this, right? Silver and purple between white and green.

I doubt they even made fakes of this jersey though. 

So it'd be better to ask if this is production run error perhaps?

I know some legit Champion authentics use to have logoman with the white edge and Champion logo on (e.g. Miller with rounded neck).

Also saw a few the same as this one.

But on this one  the font is wrong...

Last edited:
I've had these gloves for a minute now but I got this jersey today. Paid around what I woulda paid during the Mitchell and ness Black Friday sale. Quality is on point and I'm for sure getting the white kemp on Black Friday now c

Is this legit Robinson authentic?
The font is different comparing to the other ones I've seen and there's a white edge around the logoman.

The font should be like this, right? Silver and purple between white and green.

I doubt they even made fakes of this jersey though. 
So it'd be better to ask if this is production run error perhaps?
I know some legit Champion authentics use to have logoman with the white edge and Champion logo on (e.g. Miller with rounded neck).
Also saw a few the same as this one.
But on this one  the font is wrong...

jersey is 100% legit

once i get da last of my jerseys back from da dry cleaner from getting tailored i think imma post my entire collection...

jersey is 100% legit
Thanks.

But why is the font totally different?

I know there are some legit Champion authentics with white edge on logoman plus Champion logo sewn on.

But never seen one with wrong font though. 
ohwell.gif

once i get da last of my jerseys back from da dry cleaner from getting tailored i think imma post my entire collection...
you have been saying this for a year now.. seriously
laugh.gif
my dude hates me because i had him busy all summer, spring, fall....

he was doing one a week for damn year...try that with like 60ish jerseys
mean.gif
laugh.gif
he's getting down to da last couple so it'll be any day now.

Back
Top Bottom