Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Still wishing I can find the gold logo version, but the M&N looks pretty bad comparing to this...

:rofl:

Ninja tryin to say he likes da M&N version.

BRUH i dont even have a big head but i doubt it would even fit through that neck, look how tiny that is because of the OD pipping :x :x :x :x

disgrace, they finally make a cool jersey that a lot of people find unique and they screw it up. would have been a cop on black friday for me but screw them. they find ways to screw the easiest things up. it seriously seems like they do it on purpose, dead serious. no one over there can be this stupid with all these mistakes and issues.

Last edited:
You're all absolutely right about that guy Bjede, he's is such an annoying and harassing person...

We are some frenchies here sharing the jersey passion, but even in our own forum, that guy have already tried to mess with us, selling his stuff, thinking he knows every damn thing about jerseys, even insulting some because we do not want him, as we gladly accept every jersey addict respecting other mates, like in here!

Bjede (or Matekokicar, his other nickname) is such a PLAGUE for our community; please everybody... do not even try to respond, let him blow hot air....

Last edited:
roll.gif

Ninja tryin to say he likes da M&N version.

BRUH i dont even have a big head but i doubt it would even fit through that neck, look how tiny that is because of the OD pipping
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

disgrace, they finally make a cool jersey that a lot of people find unique and they screw it up. would have been a cop on black friday for me but screw them. they find ways to screw the easiest things up. it seriously seems like they do it on purpose, dead serious. no one over there can be this stupid with all these mistakes and issues.
Lmfaoooooo 
roll.gif
. Just died laughing for the morning lol

do you even know about jerseys? if you look for a simple picture of allen iverson, you can see him wear the damn jersey and you're asking me if i know about jerseys? dude, really?? im not the one asking questions every damn time and then telling me, you havent asked questions about legit checks in the past 6 months? stop lying, every time im in here, you're in here asking question to zyzz, ninjahood or walnutzz... i told you before, that you are lazy as hell and that you keep asking about legit checks. instead of asking here, look it up. i never said that iguodala and korver and brand never wore the black one.

stop asking questions if you dont want to listen to what people have to say anyways.
I didn't ask you personally.

And your answer on my question was joking.

I won't bear that.

If you don't want to help, just ignore my posts. Ok? 

I can see him wear the jersey, but the jock tag is not visible! You have ability to look through clothes? 
eyes.gif

Champion jerseys Sixers worn were the same as these Adidas so without jock tag, there's no other clue to determine which one it that exactly.

I'm lying?! lol

What are you talking about?

I asked about certain jersey. What ***ing lying are you talking about?

Please, keep reselling and overpricing your jerseys. :wink: goldenjay24...

It will take you enough time.

And get rid of me. :wink:

Last edited:
I don't mind the trim on the Grizzlies jersey. It sucks that they couldn't make it identical but it looks good. Makes it stand out. How many people outside of us 60-100 losers that collect jerseys are even going to know? :lol:

Exactly only jersey nerds would even know the difference and if you do chances are you need to get laid very badly

M&N has become crap, their sales suck and customer service is even worse. You're right, we don't deserve a decent quality remake of a jersey for $260-300... 

once i get da last of my jerseys back from da dry cleaner from getting tailored i think imma post my entire collection...
where do u get urs tailored at? i have like almost 30 jerseys i need to get tailored... i used to have a seamestress that was hella good and fast but she was a friend of my ex-gf and once we broke up i couldnt keep goin to her but i wanted to haha 

also Ninjahood have u ever applied patches on jerseys? i got a finals patch i want to put on a Authentic Nike Spurs Duncan & a Subway Series patch i want to put on a Authentic Mets jersey:. thanks

I go to a local spot in my hood do em, brought a

jersey i wanted all em to fit like as a template and

Went from there..patches i aint really tripping off of

Like that.

I don't mind the trim on the Grizzlies jersey. It sucks that they couldn't make it identical but it looks good. Makes it stand out. How many people outside of us 60-100 losers that collect jerseys are even going to know? :lol:

its not about knowing, its about how it looks. id like to see a pic of someone wearing that, they will look like a fool.

That piping is out of hand.

I need that Smith in my life. 

Did they mess up the shade of purple on the Richmond?? I just dont get why its so hard to copy a jersey 
mean.gif

Kings is copped PERIOD....its tuff finding that era

Of authentic kings jerseys...even da chris webber

Jason williams era is tuff to find...thats why they go

For so much cake when one ends up on ebay...

Kings and Hawks jerseys are tough :smoking

I like the trim on the Grizz jersey, stands out like a MFer

^dang I had to dig up what I said again...I apologize if you thought I was attacking you lol, I mentioned that I bought a jersey from you (that was real) and was very satisfied, and was concerned that you were selling a fake jersey since you are one of the more reputable sellers out on the market.

I follow you on instagram and wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again, in fact if you have some authentic champion 48's that you were trying to move I would be interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom