Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Group shot of my M&N Kobe jerseys.
i could kill for this all star kobe jersey

one of not many latest jerseys made in usa, great quality...

24 with patch also looks much better, but this white triangle inside the number is so... embrasing

nice collection. now u should buy blue and baby blue

Last edited:

nices jerseys up here i got a question why everybody want nike nba jerseys back to the nba

I despise those Heat jerseys :x

Curry looks like he's 11 with that t shirt on. I'm so happy I'm done buying basketball jerseys . T Shirts are the worst idea besides the upcoming ads on jerseys.

yea i seen what nike did for ncaa basketball those jerseys was horrible but ppl these days go for the brand not the actual jersey its self

where the hell have all the Chris Mullin M&N jerseys gone. For the life of me I cannot find any in a reasonable size (40 or 44)

sick jersey….need for find one below retail

I wish this was below retail as well. But since this, according to Packers, was limited like the shoes. And I copped this at a Sneaker boutique who charged tag price 300. Only a few resellers I know of who I contacted were willing to go like 250 because they've been sitting on them for a while or they were worn once. Didn't have my size though. And since M&N doesn't have these only Packers, my options were limited.

That being said...the Kemp Sonics on M&N... Would love the white one for below retail. Anybody got suggestions?

sick jersey….need for find one below retail

I wish this was below retail as well. But since this, according to Packers, was limited like the shoes. And I copped this at a Sneaker boutique who charged tag price 300. Only a few resellers I know of who I contacted were willing to go like 250 because they've been sitting on them for a while or they were worn once. Didn't have my size though. And since M&N doesn't have these only Packers, my options were limited.

That being said...the Kemp Sonics on M&N... Would love the white one for below retail. Anybody got suggestions?

superbowl sale coming up

should be 50% off but should be a decent discount to get it well under retail.

Back
Top Bottom