Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sleeved all star jerseys. What is the world coming to.
Of course.
mean.gif

Oh well.  The All-Star uniforms have been terrible for a number of years anyway.

i had it too, honestly it was good IMO

a lot of people liked it who i played with as well
I definitely like it much better than the regular NBA ball.  The new ball was definitely tackier, but that's what we normal people are used to whereas NBA players have massive hands and don't really need the extra grip.

I don't understand how they going ahead with the Sleeved AS jerseys after the xmas day jerseys were hated by the players, Even LeBron said they were trash :smh:

Cash money t-shirt swingmans and replicas. Highly doubt they will sell authentic sleeved jerseys for customization but who knows. Hopefully they get this right in time for NYC/Brooklyn's hosting. 

Exactly 

They're just idiots. I also dont like the red/white/colors on the all star jerseys.. why dont they take the colors from the city that hosts the allstar game that year? Like they did in 96, san antonio.. or the year '95 in Phoenix... everyone loves those jerseys.. why not keep it going? Along with their own team's logo on the neck. they can do so much with that.

hi everybody...im just a rookie guy in this forum,i wanna asking who has bought the euro license champion auth jersey before?its that different?i saw that couple years before in Milan's nba store,and they just have Barkley(suns) Moses Malone(sixers) Shaq(magic) and Frazier(Knicks) retro jersey.same fabric and same stitch,but the nba logo man Is better than the us champion,made in Romania,If my memory was correct.

Last edited:
Jerseys4thefag really has like every jersey ever made. I just don't get how he can keep posting heat after heat. Sizes 40-48, which is rare as it is too 

Players should just wear their teams jersey, simple as that. But mostly all NBA jerseys suck nowadays, so its whatever
I HATED when the players wore their own team jersey for the All-Star game. It looked so confusing and out of sync. To me it's much better

when they wear West/East jerseys. I do agree with you that most NBA jerseys suck.

M&N is making a Muggsy Bogues Hornets jersey. They said it was gonna be out later this year. Watch them mess up the piping again

Back
Top Bottom