Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

why is it impossible to sell jerseys now? SMH

got bunch listed on the jersey thing on facebook, not a single bite :smh:

I'm always looking for size 52, or bigger and have then resized . Anyone have any just pm me.

KVN

Totally agree about M&N releasing both of these.

It's funny how retro jerseys become cool. I hated these jerseys back in the day, but love it now

Winter season...no one is wearing jerseys in this cold weather. Wait until spring and summer.
I straight up wear more jerseys in the winter then summer, some of them like my GP Mitchell and ness (which is my favorite) have a weird cut and look weird without a hoodie under them

got bunch listed on the jersey thing on facebook, not a single bite
mean.gif
Sell your jerseys for "DIRT CHEAP" how you like to buy them. That will solve your problem.

PM the link. I'm interested in buying jerseys for cheap. What sizes do you have?

got bunch listed on the jersey thing on facebook, not a single bite :smh:

Sell your jerseys for "DIRT CHEAP" how you like to buy them. That will solve your problem.
PM the link. I'm interested in buying jerseys for cheap. What sizes do you have?

if you followed me through the years, ive sold all my jerseys dirt cheap. out of the 100+ jerseys ive sold. Ive only made money on less than 10.

which is sad. Im selling my jerseys for less than retail and popular ones. If no one buys them then i guess it sucks.

Zyzz: Several people in this forum (myself included) have asked you to please send them a private message with information about those jerseys that you are selling. I don't know about the rest, but I haven't received any PM yet. If you don't give information about the jerseys, of course it's hard to sell them.

Zyzz: Several people in this forum (myself included) have asked you to please send them a private message with information about those jerseys that you are selling. I don't know about the rest, but I haven't received any PM yet. If you don't give information about the jerseys, of course it's hard to sell them.

I have received his PM...I'm sure he'll send it over

Stromile jersey pops up on Ebay.
nerd.gif

...seven hundred dollars.
mean.gif

For that price I could outbid jerseys4thewin on his own blanks and customize like four of them.

if you followed me through the years, ive sold all my jerseys dirt cheap. out of the 100+ jerseys ive sold. Ive only made money on less than 10.

which is sad. Im selling my jerseys for less than retail and popular ones. If no one buys them then i guess it sucks.
No sir I haven't followed you through the years. I wasn't on the old jersey boards like that. BUT, you want jerseys next to nothing, which is what I want you to sell to me and others. You've said several times no jersey is worth even $100 so I expect your prices to be around that price with shipping included. Also, you haven't messaged me the link or posted it. As you say, I'm "srs" about buying depending on the sizes you have available. I know it seems like I'm getting on you but I'm not. I want the Zyzz prices you expect, which is extremely low, cheaper than retail plus some.

Back
Top Bottom