Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Are all Puma NBA jerseys legit or do they have counterfeits. I thought I read somewhere in this thread that someone said they never had any fakes. 

this sale came through for me.

ended up with both vince carters and the ray allen bucks.

i pretty much got free size swaps on my old gary payton and kemp jerseys. had em originally in 52, wanted them in 48. sold my payton to a friend for $150 and put the kemp on ebay for a very sellable price.

this sale was a win for me.

Thanks. Unfortuantely, they aren't. I was hoping they would be, since it came from the Heat team store, but no luck.

was it a custom order? prolly the lebron's are mesh
No. But I assume they're just customizing all the nickname jerseys in-house at the Heat store, as they don't seem to be running out of any sizes and they just need to use regular blanks for them.

Ordered KJ, LJ and white Kemp. Wanted the Warriors warm up something terrible but didnt pull the trigger. I'm still contemplating it. We'll see.

Hate to ask about tracking but has anyone had an order shipped over the last couple days? They sent me 2 different tracking numbers, neither of which have updated, but they ensured me that the second tracking number is correct and it's in transit despite FedEx saying otherwise.

I understand tracking can be hit or miss but I'm barely 3 hours from Philly.. I'd have thought it would've hit a scan somewhere by now.

Last edited:
By no means am I a fan of the sleeved jerseys, but the dodgers color sleeved jersey and the all star jersey are only made in swingman style. I was at barclays friday night and the team store didn't even have anything. Sucks. And i hate the all star jerseys, but I do want John Wall & Steph Curry's first ASG jerseys

FYI anyone in Europe, nbastore.eu has a bunch of mitchell & ness warm-up jackets on sale: Clips, Mavs, Bucks, Knicks and Spurs. extra 15% off if you're signed up to the newsletter.

Back
Top Bottom